While it has been a common practice in Ayurveda to make use of Cow urine as a disinfectant and to clean houses, the recent news is that, BJP's Yogi Adityanath lead government has been planning to announce and promote Cow Urine as a health drink in the state. It must be noted that eight Ayurvedic medicinal products have already been extracted from Cow urine and are sold at Uttar Pradesh, and with this new announcement, there has been support to this cow urine energy drink plan from various quarters.
It has been revealed that, an Ayurvedic research and drug Development Company at Bilbat has come forward to develop an energy drink and health drink from cow urine. The company will have a dedicated unit for purification and refining of cow urine, and packaging it as health drinks exclusively in Uttar Pradesh.
With regards to this
development, the UP government officials have said that, since cow urine is a
very healthy thing, support has poured in from all quarters for this new move
of the BJP government, and drinking 10-20 Ml of cow urine daily, helps protect us
from diseases, and hence packaged cow urine is all set to be sold.
No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan was in a denial mode as the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) decided to place it back on its terrorist financing watch list. Meanwhile the decision is a blow to both Pakistan’s economy and its strained relations with the United States. Previously in the week China, Turkey, and the Gulf Cooperation Council were opposing the US-led move against Pakistan but by Thursday night both China and Saudi Arabia dropped their opposition.
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip