New Delhi sources have made a statement that according to sources the All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Tuesday demanded that the central government bring out a law that would make calling Indian Muslim "Pakistani" a punishable offence.
According to sources the law should make the offence punishable by three years of imprisonment, Owaisi said while participating in the debate in the Lok Sabha on the motion of thanks to the President's Address.
Meanwhile he, however, also added that the Prime
Minister Narendra Modi-led government would not bring such a bill in the
Parliament. Furthermore the AIMIM chief also termed triple talaq bill as
"anti-women". Moreover according to sources we don't need anybody's
certificate to prove our patriotism. Religion & country are at two
different levels which cannot be compared. It's like saying you like your mom
or your wife. Can you put your wife ahead of your mom or vice versa.
Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel! The Indian telecom giant Airtel has come forward to the rescue of Aircel, which is currently in deep trouble. Following the involvement of Airltel , it is expected that the troubles of Aircel will reduce gradually. As Aircel signals haven't been received by many all over the country, people have begun porting their numbers to the other popular networks in the country.
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status
- IT issued a show cause notice to Kothari
- Brazilian Government takes steps to eradicate yellow fever
- Indian Sikh man's turban ripped by white man outside UK Parliament
- India moves to cancel Nirav Modi's passport