New Delhi sources have made a statement that according to sources the All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Tuesday demanded that the central government bring out a law that would make calling Indian Muslim "Pakistani" a punishable offence.
According to sources the law should make the offence punishable by three years of imprisonment, Owaisi said while participating in the debate in the Lok Sabha on the motion of thanks to the President's Address.
Meanwhile he, however, also added that the Prime
Minister Narendra Modi-led government would not bring such a bill in the
Parliament. Furthermore the AIMIM chief also termed triple talaq bill as
"anti-women". Moreover according to sources we don't need anybody's
certificate to prove our patriotism. Religion & country are at two
different levels which cannot be compared. It's like saying you like your mom
or your wife. Can you put your wife ahead of your mom or vice versa.
India's Top 15 Millionaires Daughters While a father-daughter bonding is always considered to be always special, here are few of the daughters of richest people of our country. While most of the daughters of millionaires choose to follow footsteps of their fathers and take over the business, some pursue higher education to build their own business empire. Let's take a look into 15 top millionaire Businessman dad - daughters.
- Will Power star react on Renu Desai's second marriage?
- Who is Pawan Kalyan's next targeted guy?
- Bryan Adams opens up about his relationship with Princess Diana
- INR Crash at an All-Time Low!
- Revanth Reddy complaints about KCR to EC
- Filmmaker RGV announced cash award for a video
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri