New Delhi sources have made a statement that according to sources the All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Tuesday demanded that the central government bring out a law that would make calling Indian Muslim "Pakistani" a punishable offence.
According to sources the law should make the offence punishable by three years of imprisonment, Owaisi said while participating in the debate in the Lok Sabha on the motion of thanks to the President's Address.
Meanwhile he, however, also added that the Prime
Minister Narendra Modi-led government would not bring such a bill in the
Parliament. Furthermore the AIMIM chief also termed triple talaq bill as
"anti-women". Moreover according to sources we don't need anybody's
certificate to prove our patriotism. Religion & country are at two
different levels which cannot be compared. It's like saying you like your mom
or your wife. Can you put your wife ahead of your mom or vice versa.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post