According to sources Pawan Kalyan has replaced Opposition leader YS Jagan in the fight against the ruling TDP and BJP. Meanwhile Jagan clearly missed out a great chance to take the advantage of the tussle between TDP and BJP. Pawan's move to form a JAC to fight for the rights of the AP by including neutral forces such as Jayaprakash Narayan and Undavalli Arun Kumar is a welcome move.
Meanwhile Pawan playing the role of Opposition is a laudable move. This is what the entire people of AP are waiting for. Even after 4 years in power, both TDP and BJP combined couldn't do justice to the new state. Moreover TDP may blame BJP for the 'inaction' and BJP may not want to "fulfill" promises as it doesn't want TDP to walk away with the credit. Whatever may be the political reasons for TDP-BJP combine failing to fulfill promises, both couldn't meet the expectations of AP.
Sources have stated that the Opposition Jagan Mohan
Reddy too miserably failed in the last 4 years to take serious fight on BJP and
TDP on the promises unfulfilled. Of course, Jagan has his own reasons.
Meanwhile Jagan doesn't want to mess with Modi or BJP as he is battling with
several cases that are being investigated by the national agencies. This forced
Jagan into a “pause” and only blames Chandrababu for all the
"inaction" that is pending from the Centre.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP