Shree Rajput Karni Sena, which protested against Padmaavat, has joined to support the Sarv Brahmin Mahasabha's in their protest against Manikarnika, the biopic of Rani of Jhansi LaxmiBhai, for tampering of history. The film has been accused to be portraying Laxmi Bai in an affair with a British officer.
Lokendra Singh Kalvi, the founder of Shree Rajput Karni Sena , when asked if they would support the protest against Manikarnika , said that Rajputs will not be calmif Brahmins are troubled, and vice versa while also revealing that 10,000 letters were signed by Brahmins with their blood, protesting against release of Padmaavat.
With regards to FIR against
Sanjay Leela Bhansali, producer and director of Padmaavat, and lead actors
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone getting quashed, he told it had to happen as
the court ordered the release of the film linking it to freedom of expression. He
also said they have requested the government to set up a pre-screening board in
cases of films indulging in historical tampering and proposing a panel
for dealing controversies of films like Padmaavat and Manikarnika, and that
this proposal was liked by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Vice President Venkaiah
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar