Shree Rajput Karni Sena, which protested against Padmaavat, has joined to support the Sarv Brahmin Mahasabha's in their protest against Manikarnika, the biopic of Rani of Jhansi LaxmiBhai, for tampering of history. The film has been accused to be portraying Laxmi Bai in an affair with a British officer.
Lokendra Singh Kalvi, the founder of Shree Rajput Karni Sena , when asked if they would support the protest against Manikarnika , said that Rajputs will not be calmif Brahmins are troubled, and vice versa while also revealing that 10,000 letters were signed by Brahmins with their blood, protesting against release of Padmaavat.
With regards to FIR against
Sanjay Leela Bhansali, producer and director of Padmaavat, and lead actors
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone getting quashed, he told it had to happen as
the court ordered the release of the film linking it to freedom of expression. He
also said they have requested the government to set up a pre-screening board in
cases of films indulging in historical tampering and proposing a panel
for dealing controversies of films like Padmaavat and Manikarnika, and that
this proposal was liked by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Vice President Venkaiah
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes