Shree Rajput Karni Sena, which protested against Padmaavat, has joined to support the Sarv Brahmin Mahasabha's in their protest against Manikarnika, the biopic of Rani of Jhansi LaxmiBhai, for tampering of history. The film has been accused to be portraying Laxmi Bai in an affair with a British officer.
Lokendra Singh Kalvi, the founder of Shree Rajput Karni Sena , when asked if they would support the protest against Manikarnika , said that Rajputs will not be calmif Brahmins are troubled, and vice versa while also revealing that 10,000 letters were signed by Brahmins with their blood, protesting against release of Padmaavat.
With regards to FIR against
Sanjay Leela Bhansali, producer and director of Padmaavat, and lead actors
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone getting quashed, he told it had to happen as
the court ordered the release of the film linking it to freedom of expression. He
also said they have requested the government to set up a pre-screening board in
cases of films indulging in historical tampering and proposing a panel
for dealing controversies of films like Padmaavat and Manikarnika, and that
this proposal was liked by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Vice President Venkaiah
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP