Sources from New Delhi have stated that former Congress chief Sonia Gandhi said that her son Rahul Gandhi, who was elevated to the post of party chief in December 2017, is now her boss too. She said "We have a new Congress president and on your behalf and her own wishes him all the best. He is now her boss too and let there be no doubt about that”.
Previously on December 16, 2017, Rahul took over the baton of the grand old party, Congress, from his mother Sonia Gandhi who was holding the post for 19 years. Meanwhile when addressing the Congress Parliamentary Party meeting in Delhi, Sonia said, “She know that all of party leaders will work with him with the same dedication, loyalty and enthusiasm as you did with her."
However, while stressing that her son was in-charge,
Sonia made it clear that she would take the lead in rallying other parties
against the BJP. Moreover when reacting on PM Narendra Modi's attack on
Congress in his speech in Parliament, Sonia Gandhi said, "Tall claims are
being made of so-called economic achievements, but the reality is quite
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes