Sources from New Delhi have stated that former Congress chief Sonia Gandhi said that her son Rahul Gandhi, who was elevated to the post of party chief in December 2017, is now her boss too. She said "We have a new Congress president and on your behalf and her own wishes him all the best. He is now her boss too and let there be no doubt about that”.
Previously on December 16, 2017, Rahul took over the baton of the grand old party, Congress, from his mother Sonia Gandhi who was holding the post for 19 years. Meanwhile when addressing the Congress Parliamentary Party meeting in Delhi, Sonia said, “She know that all of party leaders will work with him with the same dedication, loyalty and enthusiasm as you did with her."
However, while stressing that her son was in-charge,
Sonia made it clear that she would take the lead in rallying other parties
against the BJP. Moreover when reacting on PM Narendra Modi's attack on
Congress in his speech in Parliament, Sonia Gandhi said, "Tall claims are
being made of so-called economic achievements, but the reality is quite
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar