New Delhi sources have stated that a railways official said twenty three pairs of Rajdhani, 26 pairs of Shatabdi and 18 pairs of Duronto trains would have the facility. Meanwhile Vishwesh Chaube, General Manager, Northern Railway, said at a media briefing said "All Rajdhani, Shatabdi and Duronto train coaches are to be fitted with CCTVs one each on the (two) entry gates and two in the gallery (corridor)".
Officials stated that around Rs.3000 crore were allocated in the 2018-19 Union Budget to install CCTV cameras in more than 11,000 trains and they added that the ministry was also looking at different options to fund the project, including market sources. According to sources the project would eventually extend to cover the entire premier and suburban services and the 8,500 stations in the railway network.
Chaube, however, said the money for the project
would come from the Nirbhaya fund. Moreover he added that the Northern
Railway had achieved a total originating earnings of Rs 15,841 crore in
2017-18 (till January), compared to the Rs 15,663 crore registered in the
previous year and this year's budget announcement has scaled up investments by
almost three times to Rs 1,48,528 crore in 2018-19 as against the Rs 53,989
crore in 2013-14.
This Photo of Prince Louis and Mother Kate is going 'VIRAL' Well, Prince Louis is taking the Internet by storm even before his tooth comes out. A Photo of Prince Louis along with his mother Kate Middleton is taking the Internet by storm. The photo was clicked by Matt Porteous and it was released on the Social media by the Kensington Palace.
- 11-Year-Old Girl was Sexually Harassed by 15 men for 7 months in various places
- Parliament Session begins Tomorrow - Controversial Bills to be Passed?
- Pawan Failed to STOP: Renu Desai REVEALS !!
- Why Croatia Coach reacted badly after France won FIFA 2018?
- TN CM conveyed to Centre to admit students to AYUSH courses based on NEET
- Apple definitely worried in market that sells 3.2 million handsets in a year
- How mishap happened during PMs Rally at WB
- Excitement continues for France after winning FIFA World Cup 2018
- Heavy rains lashed Kerala, reliable camps functioning
- Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi warned SVMCH College to a fee dispute
- Former Indian Cricket Captain Mohammed Azharuddin ready to fight 2019 Polls
- Controversy after ADMK MLA condoles Rowdy death!
- Trump and his discussion with Putin!
- Why so many IT Raids in Tamil Nadu?
- Gopu and Babu join BJP!