While the smart phone market is booming, all the network providers in the country are coming up with different plans to lure customers and focus on increasing their market and expanding the customer base. In such a scenario, it has been revealed that Airtel, Vodafone and idea are planning to join hands to counter Reliance Jio.
Infact, reliance Jio was the first to analyze and identify that India has a huge Market for feature phones and decided to develop customized feature phones to exploit the market and demand. Now, Airtel, Vodafone and idea are planning to develop new cheaper feature phones to counter Jio. While Jio announced a low cost feature phone, the other 3 said companies are planning to release a feature phone which would cost just Rupees five hundred, besides also offering data services and calls at a cheaper and fixed rate between rupees 60-70.
On the other hand,
Mukesh Ambani's reliance Jio announced feature phones with call services at 49
rupees per month. Though the smart phone users are increasing, the demand for
feature phones hasn't decreased a bit, and that's the reason behind the
companies fighting it out in the feature phone market. In a sudden twist to
events, Airtel, Vodafone and idea are planning to launch event smart phones at
500 rupees. This might definitely be a huge setback for reliance Jio which was
a fast growing telecom operator.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha