While the smart phone market is booming, all the network providers in the country are coming up with different plans to lure customers and focus on increasing their market and expanding the customer base. In such a scenario, it has been revealed that Airtel, Vodafone and idea are planning to join hands to counter Reliance Jio.
Infact, reliance Jio was the first to analyze and identify that India has a huge Market for feature phones and decided to develop customized feature phones to exploit the market and demand. Now, Airtel, Vodafone and idea are planning to develop new cheaper feature phones to counter Jio. While Jio announced a low cost feature phone, the other 3 said companies are planning to release a feature phone which would cost just Rupees five hundred, besides also offering data services and calls at a cheaper and fixed rate between rupees 60-70.
On the other hand,
Mukesh Ambani's reliance Jio announced feature phones with call services at 49
rupees per month. Though the smart phone users are increasing, the demand for
feature phones hasn't decreased a bit, and that's the reason behind the
companies fighting it out in the feature phone market. In a sudden twist to
events, Airtel, Vodafone and idea are planning to launch event smart phones at
500 rupees. This might definitely be a huge setback for reliance Jio which was
a fast growing telecom operator.
BJP's Rafale deal explanation, and Congress turn! The social media has been filled with rift between BJP and Congress over the Rafale fighter Jet deal. Both the political parties have released videos explaining the Rafale deal, trying to explain the deal that took place. The first of these videos were released by the BJP party, who had put the video as a response to the statement by Congress president Rahul Gandhi that his party will present the Rafale deal of 2016 to get 36 fighter jets, to display the NDA government as corrupt.
- Former PM Vajpayee Health turns Critical - Modi visits AIIMS immediately
- Facebook makes it more difficult to run Fake or Compromised Accounts
- Amazon slowly but strongly keeping its Leg in Indian market
- Has Rahul Gandhi married Congress Party?
- Ease of living index based on four parameters
- Indian rupee fell to a record low of 70 against US dollar
- Weather forecast for Telangana in next two days
- Why Tamilnadu CM & his Cabinet didn't attend Karunanidhi s burial?
- BMW starts "technical campaign" in Europe to check problems in other market
- Actor Parthiban gives a shocker!
- Heavy rains all over Tamilnadu!
- Stalin cries, expressing his grief!
- High court orders transfer of Thoothukudi shootout cases to CBI!
- Women Freedom Fighters of India who fought against all Evils of Life
- #HappyIndependenceDay - PM Modi's Full Speech on 71 years of Independence