Madurai sources stated that members of the expert committee who inspected the temple said the Veeravasantharayar Mandapam inside the Meenakshi Amman temple here was extensively damaged in the recent fire accident. The expert committee members said “During the inspection, we found that the Veeravasantharayar Mandapam was extensively damaged. The incident did not cause any damage to the thousand pillars Mandapam and Amman Samadhi”.
Meanwhile the petitioner said despite the shops paying a rent of Rs two lakh every month to the temple authorities, they had not implemented any safety measures for the shops. Moreover sources added “Smoke was seen coming out of the air conditioner and other electronic items because of a short circuit due to power overload in the EB transformer”.
However, the court directed the shops which had
received notice from the temple administration, to vacate before 12 noon on
Friday. The court stated the temple authorities would provide space for them to
keep their articles and the shop owners should shift them within three weeks.
Rajinikanth targeted Centre on the Mekedatu issue Chennai sources stated that the State government should take appropriate legal action over the Mekedatu issue, to safeguard its rights, if the Centre’s claim that Tamilnadu will not be affected by the dam project is proved false. Accordingly actor Rajinikanth has said “The Centre has claimed that the Mekedatu project will not affect Tamilnadu and if it proves otherwise then legal action should be taken. This is the only option".
- Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue?
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding