Madurai sources stated that members of the expert committee who inspected the temple said the Veeravasantharayar Mandapam inside the Meenakshi Amman temple here was extensively damaged in the recent fire accident. The expert committee members said “During the inspection, we found that the Veeravasantharayar Mandapam was extensively damaged. The incident did not cause any damage to the thousand pillars Mandapam and Amman Samadhi”.
Meanwhile the petitioner said despite the shops paying a rent of Rs two lakh every month to the temple authorities, they had not implemented any safety measures for the shops. Moreover sources added “Smoke was seen coming out of the air conditioner and other electronic items because of a short circuit due to power overload in the EB transformer”.
However, the court directed the shops which had
received notice from the temple administration, to vacate before 12 noon on
Friday. The court stated the temple authorities would provide space for them to
keep their articles and the shop owners should shift them within three weeks.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP