According to sources after AP TDP leaders succeeded in convincing the centre on Andhra demands by dharnas in the Parliament, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao landed in New Delhi to fight for Telangana demands. Meanwhile KCR along with his wife and official teams fly off to Delhi on Friday evening. Sources have added that KCR will stay in national capital for at least five days until Prime Minister Narendra Modi returned from West Asia tour.
Moreover the chief minister will take up the issue of 'injustice' meted out to his state in the budget 2018-19 proposals. Further he will pursue the pending Muslims and ST reservation, categorization of SCs and delimitation of the Assembly constituencies with the centre.
Furthermore during his stay,
KCR will meet Finance minister Arun Jaitely and make a representation seeking
funds for Mission Kakatiya, Mission Bhagiratha and Kaleshwaram project.
Accordingly the State government already sought Rs 40,000 crore for completing
the flagship schemes including the construction of Kaleshwaram project from the
centre. The CM had high anticipations from the centre in the new financial year
as he relied on the union government for the completion of the all flagship
No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan was in a denial mode as the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) decided to place it back on its terrorist financing watch list. Meanwhile the decision is a blow to both Pakistan’s economy and its strained relations with the United States. Previously in the week China, Turkey, and the Gulf Cooperation Council were opposing the US-led move against Pakistan but by Thursday night both China and Saudi Arabia dropped their opposition.
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip