According to sources after AP TDP leaders succeeded in convincing the centre on Andhra demands by dharnas in the Parliament, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao landed in New Delhi to fight for Telangana demands. Meanwhile KCR along with his wife and official teams fly off to Delhi on Friday evening. Sources have added that KCR will stay in national capital for at least five days until Prime Minister Narendra Modi returned from West Asia tour.
Moreover the chief minister will take up the issue of 'injustice' meted out to his state in the budget 2018-19 proposals. Further he will pursue the pending Muslims and ST reservation, categorization of SCs and delimitation of the Assembly constituencies with the centre.
Furthermore during his stay,
KCR will meet Finance minister Arun Jaitely and make a representation seeking
funds for Mission Kakatiya, Mission Bhagiratha and Kaleshwaram project.
Accordingly the State government already sought Rs 40,000 crore for completing
the flagship schemes including the construction of Kaleshwaram project from the
centre. The CM had high anticipations from the centre in the new financial year
as he relied on the union government for the completion of the all flagship
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!