The BJP national secretary H Raja has recently given in an interview at Srivilliputhur during which he had an angry outburst, and questioned the interviewer, "The Hindus hadn't been adding salt to their food, and were staying calm thus far. Is it wrong if they begin adding salt to their food and start displaying their anger?”
H.Raja has been one important politician who has been constantly speaking either derogatory or hatred inciting talks spreading casteist thoughts and discriminatory feelings with his speeches constantly. Recently, he had given abusive statements on Vairamuthu in the Andal controversy. Besides, recently in the Madurai Meenakshi Amman temple fire accident, he had tweeted that it was a conspiracy by people of other religions, besides also capturing a photograph of a prohibited zone and posting it in social media.
Now, H.Raja has further stooped low with his support
to the Srivilliputhur priest in his protest in the Andal controversy. When one
of the reporters had asked him why he did not voice out when there was a
dialogue on Andal in Kamal Hassan’s Hey Ram, an angry H Raja said that Hindus
then weren't adding salt to their food, and that doesn't mean they must be the
same now too.
BJP's Rafale deal explanation, and Congress turn! The social media has been filled with rift between BJP and Congress over the Rafale fighter Jet deal. Both the political parties have released videos explaining the Rafale deal, trying to explain the deal that took place. The first of these videos were released by the BJP party, who had put the video as a response to the statement by Congress president Rahul Gandhi that his party will present the Rafale deal of 2016 to get 36 fighter jets, to display the NDA government as corrupt.
- Former PM Vajpayee Health turns Critical - Modi visits AIIMS immediately
- Facebook makes it more difficult to run Fake or Compromised Accounts
- Amazon slowly but strongly keeping its Leg in Indian market
- Has Rahul Gandhi married Congress Party?
- Ease of living index based on four parameters
- Indian rupee fell to a record low of 70 against US dollar
- Weather forecast for Telangana in next two days
- Why Tamilnadu CM & his Cabinet didn't attend Karunanidhi s burial?
- BMW starts "technical campaign" in Europe to check problems in other market
- Actor Parthiban gives a shocker!
- Heavy rains all over Tamilnadu!
- Stalin cries, expressing his grief!
- High court orders transfer of Thoothukudi shootout cases to CBI!
- Women Freedom Fighters of India who fought against all Evils of Life
- #HappyIndependenceDay - PM Modi's Full Speech on 71 years of Independence