The BJP national secretary H Raja has recently given in an interview at Srivilliputhur during which he had an angry outburst, and questioned the interviewer, "The Hindus hadn't been adding salt to their food, and were staying calm thus far. Is it wrong if they begin adding salt to their food and start displaying their anger?”
H.Raja has been one important politician who has been constantly speaking either derogatory or hatred inciting talks spreading casteist thoughts and discriminatory feelings with his speeches constantly. Recently, he had given abusive statements on Vairamuthu in the Andal controversy. Besides, recently in the Madurai Meenakshi Amman temple fire accident, he had tweeted that it was a conspiracy by people of other religions, besides also capturing a photograph of a prohibited zone and posting it in social media.
Now, H.Raja has further stooped low with his support
to the Srivilliputhur priest in his protest in the Andal controversy. When one
of the reporters had asked him why he did not voice out when there was a
dialogue on Andal in Kamal Hassan’s Hey Ram, an angry H Raja said that Hindus
then weren't adding salt to their food, and that doesn't mean they must be the
same now too.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post