The BJP national secretary H Raja has recently given in an interview at Srivilliputhur during which he had an angry outburst, and questioned the interviewer, "The Hindus hadn't been adding salt to their food, and were staying calm thus far. Is it wrong if they begin adding salt to their food and start displaying their anger?”
H.Raja has been one important politician who has been constantly speaking either derogatory or hatred inciting talks spreading casteist thoughts and discriminatory feelings with his speeches constantly. Recently, he had given abusive statements on Vairamuthu in the Andal controversy. Besides, recently in the Madurai Meenakshi Amman temple fire accident, he had tweeted that it was a conspiracy by people of other religions, besides also capturing a photograph of a prohibited zone and posting it in social media.
Now, H.Raja has further stooped low with his support
to the Srivilliputhur priest in his protest in the Andal controversy. When one
of the reporters had asked him why he did not voice out when there was a
dialogue on Andal in Kamal Hassan’s Hey Ram, an angry H Raja said that Hindus
then weren't adding salt to their food, and that doesn't mean they must be the
same now too.
No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan was in a denial mode as the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) decided to place it back on its terrorist financing watch list. Meanwhile the decision is a blow to both Pakistan’s economy and its strained relations with the United States. Previously in the week China, Turkey, and the Gulf Cooperation Council were opposing the US-led move against Pakistan but by Thursday night both China and Saudi Arabia dropped their opposition.
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip