Washington sources have stated that President Donald Trump said that lives were being "shattered" by allegations that may be false after two of his White House aides quit over domestic abuse accusations. Meanwhile recently Trump's White House has been heavily criticized for its handling of the allegations, which come amid a national debate over sexual misconduct and the Me Too movement that has seen an avalanche of claims fell towering figures across various industries.
Meanwhile the critics say the president's chief of staff, John Kelly, has badly mishandled the matter and that his future at the White House hangs by a thread. Trump tweeted that "People’s lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation". Further Trump not only accepted Porter's claim of innocence but praised him for doing "a very good job" and offered his wishes for "a wonderful career" ahead.
But the president's latest comments suggest that this week's resignations particularly
Porter's were jolting at the highest levels. Porter worked directly with Kelly,
the chief of staff, and was considered a skilled insider. Kelly's uneven
response to the matter has raised questions about his own future.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes