Washington sources have stated that President Donald Trump said that lives were being "shattered" by allegations that may be false after two of his White House aides quit over domestic abuse accusations. Meanwhile recently Trump's White House has been heavily criticized for its handling of the allegations, which come amid a national debate over sexual misconduct and the Me Too movement that has seen an avalanche of claims fell towering figures across various industries.
Meanwhile the critics say the president's chief of staff, John Kelly, has badly mishandled the matter and that his future at the White House hangs by a thread. Trump tweeted that "People’s lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation". Further Trump not only accepted Porter's claim of innocence but praised him for doing "a very good job" and offered his wishes for "a wonderful career" ahead.
But the president's latest comments suggest that this week's resignations particularly
Porter's were jolting at the highest levels. Porter worked directly with Kelly,
the chief of staff, and was considered a skilled insider. Kelly's uneven
response to the matter has raised questions about his own future.
MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges Chennai sources stated that Opposition DMK staged state wide protests against the "corrupt" AIADMK government in Tamilnadu, with party chief MK Stalin leading the charge in Salem. Meanwhile besides Stalin, his son Udhayanidhi, sister Kanimozhi and senior DMK leaders including Durai Murugan and Dayanidhi Maran participated in demonstrations held across the state.
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG