Washington sources have stated that President Donald Trump said that lives were being "shattered" by allegations that may be false after two of his White House aides quit over domestic abuse accusations. Meanwhile recently Trump's White House has been heavily criticized for its handling of the allegations, which come amid a national debate over sexual misconduct and the Me Too movement that has seen an avalanche of claims fell towering figures across various industries.
Meanwhile the critics say the president's chief of staff, John Kelly, has badly mishandled the matter and that his future at the White House hangs by a thread. Trump tweeted that "People’s lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation". Further Trump not only accepted Porter's claim of innocence but praised him for doing "a very good job" and offered his wishes for "a wonderful career" ahead.
But the president's latest comments suggest that this week's resignations particularly
Porter's were jolting at the highest levels. Porter worked directly with Kelly,
the chief of staff, and was considered a skilled insider. Kelly's uneven
response to the matter has raised questions about his own future.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP