Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana Prisons Department is planning to raise the number of petrol pumps operated by it across the state to 100 by the end of 2018, to provide employment to more number of former prisoners and also to make it self-reliant. According to sources the department already operates 13 petrol pumps in different districts, manned by as many as 150 released prisoners and nearly 200 inmates, besides former jail authorities.
Presently the state run oil companies are in the process of going for bids to procure private lands for setting up more petrol outlets on lease and will hand over them to the Telangana prisons department. Director General (Prisons and Correctional Services), V K Singh told "We will open seven more petrol pumps in the next two months and the target is to run a total of 100 petrol pumps by the year end".
Singh further said the department has plans to start 1,000 'village
outlets' (selling products manufactured by inmates) in different villages
across the state and our objective is to become self-reliant and to give
employment to all the ex-prisoners, single women and orphans and to curb crime.
We hope that in the 2021 budget, the Jail Department will not have a need for
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP