Goa is one state of India which is very popular for tourism and is filled with visitors and tourists from all over the world throughout the year. Most importantly, Goa houses all kinds and varieties of alcohol in all price ranges, and drugs of various kinds are also easily available in Goa.
Now this has brought more worries to the Goa Chief minister Manohar parikkar who's very much worried seeing girls drinking beer. Manohar parikkar initially started with the existence and easy availability of deadly and exotic drugs in Goa and the presence of drugs spoiling not just the men but also women of the state besides also the tourists coming to the state, spoiling their lives and the reputation of the state.
Despite so many actions taken by the
government to curb dealing and availability of drugs in the state it has been
still continuing, and Manohar said that now they've formed special police
forces and teams to bring drugs and alcohol under control. So far the special cops’
team has arrested 15 people in regards to illegally drug trafficking and soon
Goa will be cleaned from such drug mafia and trafficking, said the chief
minister. He added that he was worries seeing women consume alcohol, and that
the country's tolerance levels have gone to an unimaginable level.
Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project? Chennai sources reported that the Madras high court has directed the state government not to precipitate any problem, pursuant to the proposed acquisition of land for the multi crore Chennai-Salem green corridor project. Accordingly Sivagnanasambandan, counsel appearing for the petitioner, submitted that four persons have been arrested in Cheyyar and the same has been reported in newspapers.
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur