Goa is one state of India which is very popular for tourism and is filled with visitors and tourists from all over the world throughout the year. Most importantly, Goa houses all kinds and varieties of alcohol in all price ranges, and drugs of various kinds are also easily available in Goa.
Now this has brought more worries to the Goa Chief minister Manohar parikkar who's very much worried seeing girls drinking beer. Manohar parikkar initially started with the existence and easy availability of deadly and exotic drugs in Goa and the presence of drugs spoiling not just the men but also women of the state besides also the tourists coming to the state, spoiling their lives and the reputation of the state.
Despite so many actions taken by the
government to curb dealing and availability of drugs in the state it has been
still continuing, and Manohar said that now they've formed special police
forces and teams to bring drugs and alcohol under control. So far the special cops’
team has arrested 15 people in regards to illegally drug trafficking and soon
Goa will be cleaned from such drug mafia and trafficking, said the chief
minister. He added that he was worries seeing women consume alcohol, and that
the country's tolerance levels have gone to an unimaginable level.
Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow? As per report from New Delhi from Monsoon Parliament session which began from yesterday, after evading the discussion and debate on the No-Confidence Motion in the last session of the Parliament, finally BJP led NDA is gearing up to face its first ever No-Trust Motion. Meanwhile the Speaker has notified that the discussion on the No-Confidence Motion moved by Telugu Desam Party will take place on Friday (July 20), Modi & Co is getting prepared for the crucial debate.
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!
- Operation parking ends after 36 hours!
- Indian Coast Guard Station at Tuticorin to get offshore patrolling vessels
- Trump's support of Putin set off an endless wave of condemnation in US
- Obama who scripted history shown fascination with Mahatma Gandhi
- PM Modi's next focus is developing Youth Empowerment Scheme
- WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub