Valentine's week is filled with chocolate day, propose day, rose day, teddy day and yesterday was hug day and today is kiss day. Whether brother or sister embraces or a sweet squeeze with your special someone, a hug is just the perfect way to show the love we are feeling but can't find the words to express. While hugs and kiss certainly make us feel warm and fuzzy inside, they actually do more than make us feel good.
Further to all our surprise research shows that hugging can bring some positive benefits to your health, both physically and mentally. Accordingly Hug Day is celebrated on the 12 February and February 13 is kiss day, just before Valentine's Day. Not just for lovers, but the Hug Day should be for everyone, considering the immense benefits that hugging has to offer.
So, this Hug Day, try giving a cute hug to your
mom, dad, or anyone you love to express your love towards them and feel the
difference. Moreover scientists found that hugging can lower blood
pressure. This is largely due to the fact that the hormone oxytocin which has
been found to lower blood pressure was released into the bloodstream when
you hold a friend close. Kiss your dear ones today and touch their heart this
Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27 Sources from United Nations stated that President Donald Trump will talk about protecting US sovereignty, expanding relations with countries that share similar values and call for a halt to the spread of weapons of mass destruction during next week's gathering of world leaders at the UN General Assembly. Meanwhile Trump will participate in a number of UN General Assembly (UNGA) events and bilateral meetings from September 24-27.
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes