Sources have made a statement that Food panda has announced its plans to invest Rs 400 crore in India to scale up technology, to ensure seamless experience for partner restaurants, users and riders across all the metros and other key cities in the country. Additionally, the company plans to hire 25,000 delivery riders in the next 12 to 15 months.
According to sources Food Panda will focus on strengthening relationships
with partner restaurants, by enabling them with robust back end technology and
providing assistance through their own delivery network. Meanwhile
Food Panda claims that a strong technology back end and a dense logistics network would also ensure better services for present and prospective customers.
Meanwhile the investment will focus on creating transparent, more
efficient and time-saving procedures for delivery logistics. Further the
investment would also entail partner and rider recognition programs for better
performance. Presently Food panda has menus from 15,000+ restaurants across 150+
cities in India available on its app and website. In December 2017, Ola
acquired food panda with a commitment for infusion of funds to the tune of Rs
1,300 crore from parent ANI Technologies.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post