Sources have made a statement that Food panda has announced its plans to invest Rs 400 crore in India to scale up technology, to ensure seamless experience for partner restaurants, users and riders across all the metros and other key cities in the country. Additionally, the company plans to hire 25,000 delivery riders in the next 12 to 15 months.
According to sources Food Panda will focus on strengthening relationships
with partner restaurants, by enabling them with robust back end technology and
providing assistance through their own delivery network. Meanwhile
Food Panda claims that a strong technology back end and a dense logistics network would also ensure better services for present and prospective customers.
Meanwhile the investment will focus on creating transparent, more
efficient and time-saving procedures for delivery logistics. Further the
investment would also entail partner and rider recognition programs for better
performance. Presently Food panda has menus from 15,000+ restaurants across 150+
cities in India available on its app and website. In December 2017, Ola
acquired food panda with a commitment for infusion of funds to the tune of Rs
1,300 crore from parent ANI Technologies.
BJP's Rafale deal explanation, and Congress turn! The social media has been filled with rift between BJP and Congress over the Rafale fighter Jet deal. Both the political parties have released videos explaining the Rafale deal, trying to explain the deal that took place. The first of these videos were released by the BJP party, who had put the video as a response to the statement by Congress president Rahul Gandhi that his party will present the Rafale deal of 2016 to get 36 fighter jets, to display the NDA government as corrupt.
- Former PM Vajpayee Health turns Critical - Modi visits AIIMS immediately
- Facebook makes it more difficult to run Fake or Compromised Accounts
- Amazon slowly but strongly keeping its Leg in Indian market
- Has Rahul Gandhi married Congress Party?
- Ease of living index based on four parameters
- Indian rupee fell to a record low of 70 against US dollar
- Weather forecast for Telangana in next two days
- Why Tamilnadu CM & his Cabinet didn't attend Karunanidhi s burial?
- BMW starts "technical campaign" in Europe to check problems in other market
- Actor Parthiban gives a shocker!
- Heavy rains all over Tamilnadu!
- Stalin cries, expressing his grief!
- High court orders transfer of Thoothukudi shootout cases to CBI!
- Women Freedom Fighters of India who fought against all Evils of Life
- #HappyIndependenceDay - PM Modi's Full Speech on 71 years of Independence