Sources have made a statement that Food panda has announced its plans to invest Rs 400 crore in India to scale up technology, to ensure seamless experience for partner restaurants, users and riders across all the metros and other key cities in the country. Additionally, the company plans to hire 25,000 delivery riders in the next 12 to 15 months.
According to sources Food Panda will focus on strengthening relationships
with partner restaurants, by enabling them with robust back end technology and
providing assistance through their own delivery network. Meanwhile
Food Panda claims that a strong technology back end and a dense logistics network would also ensure better services for present and prospective customers.
Meanwhile the investment will focus on creating transparent, more
efficient and time-saving procedures for delivery logistics. Further the
investment would also entail partner and rider recognition programs for better
performance. Presently Food panda has menus from 15,000+ restaurants across 150+
cities in India available on its app and website. In December 2017, Ola
acquired food panda with a commitment for infusion of funds to the tune of Rs
1,300 crore from parent ANI Technologies.
KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad Hyderabad sources have stated that India's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical company Biocon will soon establish a dedicated research and development (R&D) centre in Hyderabad and will also expand its existing operations. Meanwhile the company Managing Director Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status