According to sources from Puducherry with the success of the Pondicherry-Hyderabad flights launched by SpiceJet in August 2017, the airport is all set to get more flights, thanks to Centre’s UDAN (Ude Desh ka Aam Naagrik) scheme. According to latest report the daily flight will take off from Bengaluru at 9.40 am and land here at 10.30 am.
Meanwhile the return flight, SG 3420, will take off from here at 10.50 am and land in Bengaluru at 12.10 pm. Presently according to sources the Spicejet had launched its service in 2013 with direct flights connecting Puducherry and Bengaluru, but stopped its operation after about a year. Puducherry is one of the four un-served markets the airline started operating to under the UDAN scheme.
A senior official from tourism department said “Puducherry is one of the
most sought after tourist destinations in the country. Meanwhile the
introduction of flight service is definitely a boost to the tourist sector as
the journey became more convenient for the visitors. The Union Territory is
also a hub of education, healthcare and home to several big IT software and
hardware giants and furthermore the flight service introduction will add
further to the growth of the state".
Why Pawan Kalyan is encouraging Kapu dominance in Janasena? Accordingly, as someone who came into politics thundering the message of eliminating casteism, Pawan is now working against his own core beliefs. Meanwhile, his claims of "New Age Politics" could be dashed if this continues to become "Kapu Sena." Furthermore, after leaning heavily on the Kapus, it looks like Pawan Kalyan is committing the same mistake his big brother Chiranjeevi fell for.
- Butterfly Park to be opened in Chennai
- #DeepVeer - Kabir Bedi wishes the Hot Couple
- Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success
- Telangana, Chattisgarh & Mizoram Assembly Polls list released by BJP
- CEC makes a visit to Hyderabad to look after polling arrangements
- Train Ticket Discount is announced finally
- 76% of Swiss Voters approves on Nationwide Ban on Face coverings
- Facebook sets a War Room to reduce spreadability of potentially harmful content
- US make efforts to ban Iran's oil exports..
- India to stop getting Petrol from Iran?
- Tekkali plunged into darkness as Cyclone Titli destroyed power supply lines