According to sources Arcelor Mittal said that its subsidiary Arcelor Mittal India Pvt Ltd (AMIPL) has submitted an offer for Essar Steel India Limited in line with the corporate insolvency resolution process for Indian steel company. Meanwhile in its offer, AMIPL set out a detailed industrial plan for the debt laden steel maker to address its operational issues and aimed at improving its performance and profitability.
Accordingly Essar provides a compelling opportunity for us to enter the high growth Indian steel market. The offer submitted today by AMIPL includes a detailed investment plan to address operational issues in Essar's existing asset base. Arcelor Mittal Chairman and CEO Lakshmi Mittal said "With their industry expertise and renowned operating prowess, they believe that they are uniquely equipped to implement a successful turnaround which would be beneficial to its stakeholders".
As per the statement "Essar Steel is an integrated flat steel
producer and has a crude steel capacity of 9.6 million tonnes per annum,
although the current maximum achievable crude steel production level is 6.1
million tonnes per annum, due to a bottleneck in the steel making and casting
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP