According to sources Arcelor Mittal said that its subsidiary Arcelor Mittal India Pvt Ltd (AMIPL) has submitted an offer for Essar Steel India Limited in line with the corporate insolvency resolution process for Indian steel company. Meanwhile in its offer, AMIPL set out a detailed industrial plan for the debt laden steel maker to address its operational issues and aimed at improving its performance and profitability.
Accordingly Essar provides a compelling opportunity for us to enter the high growth Indian steel market. The offer submitted today by AMIPL includes a detailed investment plan to address operational issues in Essar's existing asset base. Arcelor Mittal Chairman and CEO Lakshmi Mittal said "With their industry expertise and renowned operating prowess, they believe that they are uniquely equipped to implement a successful turnaround which would be beneficial to its stakeholders".
As per the statement "Essar Steel is an integrated flat steel
producer and has a crude steel capacity of 9.6 million tonnes per annum,
although the current maximum achievable crude steel production level is 6.1
million tonnes per annum, due to a bottleneck in the steel making and casting
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes