Rameswaram sources have reported that the National memorial for the former President Dr A P J Abdul Kalam at Peykarumbu where he was laid to rest here has now more exhibits reflective of India's wider history, architecture and cultural traditions. According to sources the Dr Kalam memorial, which already attracts a large number of tourists and pilgrims who visit this island, built and maintained by the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), has been enriched to make it more informative and interesting to tourists.
Meanwhile according to sources some of the rooms in the memorial kept closed earlier have now been thrown open to visitors and tourists, even as facilities for visitors to relax have been augmented.
Accordingly more icon replicas of Dr Kalam in
various poses with different personalities and an audio and visual of his last
interaction at IIM Shillong before he collapsed there have been added in the
memorial hall for visitors to know and relish. Many tourists are visiting
the place as it’s a place of pilgrim too.
India's Top 15 Millionaires Daughters While a father-daughter bonding is always considered to be always special, here are few of the daughters of richest people of our country. While most of the daughters of millionaires choose to follow footsteps of their fathers and take over the business, some pursue higher education to build their own business empire. Let's take a look into 15 top millionaire Businessman dad - daughters.
- Will Power star react on Renu Desai's second marriage?
- Who is Pawan Kalyan's next targeted guy?
- Bryan Adams opens up about his relationship with Princess Diana
- INR Crash at an All-Time Low!
- Revanth Reddy complaints about KCR to EC
- Filmmaker RGV announced cash award for a video
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri