Washington sources have stated that the Indian Embassy in Washington has informed the US government about it and launched its own internal investigation. Meanwhile it also issued a rare public advisory on such fraud calls that has cheated people with money.
Meanwhile the Indian Embassy said in his advisory that “These fraudsters either seek personal information like credit card details etc. or try to extort money from Indian nationals by inter alia claiming that there are errors in their passports, visa forms, immigration forms etc. which could be rectified by paying money, and at the same time warning that the so called errors, if not rectified, could result in deportation of the individual to India or their imprisonment in USA”.
to informed US government officials, in the past they have received similar
complaints from other diplomatic missions as well, in particular those from the
European nations. Further the Americans have been frequent victims of such
phone calls from call centres in India on behalf of the US Internal Revenue
Service. In several joint operations in the last one year, Indian authorities
have arrested scores of people making such fraud calls.
TTV Dinakaran wishes Senthil Balaji! Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran has said that Senthil Balaji is his younger brother and wished him good luck. Senthil Balaji has created a new wave in Tamilnadu political arena. Former minister Senthil Balaji has now made it official that he's joining DMK.
- Will Owaisi help YS Jagan?
- KTR becomes Working President of TRS Party
- Rajinikanth targeted Centre on the Mekedatu issue
- Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue?
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019