According to sources after tasting success in emerging markets like India and Southeast Asia and expanding into Western Europe, Chinese Smartphone maker Xiaomi is all set to enter the US market as early as this year. Meanwhile Xiaomi Chairman Lei Jun was quoted as saying that "They have always been considering entering the US market". He added Xiaomi has grown exponentially in India, which recently overtook the US to become the world's second largest Smartphone market after China.
Meanwhile according to the International Data Corporation (IDC), Xiaomi shared the top slot with South Korea's Samsung in India, with a market share of 23.5%, in the third quarter of 2017. Accordingly in the fourth quarter, Xiaomi emerged a clear leader with 26.8% market share, with Samsung second at 24.2% market share.
Further Xiaomi already sells a number of products
in the US, including its Android TV set-top box, Mi TV, at Walmart locations
around the country. Moreover it recently launched its TVs in India as well. And
given the disruption it saw in the Smartphone space with low-process high value
and quality products, TV makers need brace for some tough times. Accordingly
its success in the US Smartphone market will ultimately depend on carriers and
it will also need to navigate potential concerns from US intelligence
RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi Hyderabad sources added that MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi reacted to RSS Mohan Bhagwat's demand for a law to build a grand Ram temple at Ayodhya. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP said that Bhagwat's statement was a clear example of a nation converted into totalitarianism. Owaisi told reporters here "The RSS and BJP believe in totalitarianism and they do not believe in pluralism or in rule of law".
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm
- Prince Harry with Meghan having great time in Sydney Beach
- Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India