Washington sources have reported that adult film actress Stormy Daniels sued President Donald Trump, alleging he never signed a nondisclosure agreement to keep her quiet about an “intimate” relationship between them. Meanwhile Donald Trump has denied having an affair with Daniels. Meanwhile Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, filed the lawsuit in Los Angeles claiming the agreement is invalid and she is free to publicly discuss her relationship with Trump.
According to sources the lawsuit, which Clifford’s attorney Michael Avenatti published in a tweet, says that she signed both the agreement and a side letter using her stage name on October 28, 2016, days before the 2016 US presidential election. Meanwhile the lawsuit said the 2016 hush agreement called for USD 130,000 to be paid into the trust account of Clifford’s then-attorney. Further in return, Clifford was not to disclose any confidential information about Trump.
Moreover the suit alleges Cohen has tried to keep Clifford from talking
about the relationship as recently as February 27, 2018. The lawsuit said “The
attempts to intimidate Ms. Clifford into silence and ‘shut her up’ in order to
‘protect Mr. Trump’ continue unabated".
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna