Sources from Telangana stated that after Pragathi Bhavan in Hyderabad, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has got another bullet proof residence. Meanwhile the new house or the camp office is under construction in Gajwel town from where he elected MLA in 2014 elections.
Meanwhile when alerted by the naxal threat, government decided to equip the camp office cum official residence of KCR with bullet proof facility in Gajwel. According to sources all the windows will be fitted with bullet proof doors. Moreover special barricades will be erected at the CM's camp as part of security measures.
Furthermore for this, government allotted Rs 2 crore additionally. Rs 50
lakh will be alone spent on bullet proof facility. The construction of the
office was in progress and complete in two months and according to sources
the installation of bullet proof windows and doors in the Hyderabad
residence triggered national debate and the opposition parties also made hue
and cry on the issue last year.
Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the entire Mega family, which stood behind Pawan Kalyan in Sri Reddy issue, is now contemplating to campaign for Pawan and Janasena in 2019 polls. While Naga Babu openly announced that he would join Janasena at appropriate time, now Ram Charan joined the chorus. Charan, who usually abstains from politics, too announced that he is ready to rally for Babai in elections which is indeed a happy moment for all mega fans.
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises