Sources from Telangana stated that after Pragathi Bhavan in Hyderabad, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has got another bullet proof residence. Meanwhile the new house or the camp office is under construction in Gajwel town from where he elected MLA in 2014 elections.
Meanwhile when alerted by the naxal threat, government decided to equip the camp office cum official residence of KCR with bullet proof facility in Gajwel. According to sources all the windows will be fitted with bullet proof doors. Moreover special barricades will be erected at the CM's camp as part of security measures.
Furthermore for this, government allotted Rs 2 crore additionally. Rs 50
lakh will be alone spent on bullet proof facility. The construction of the
office was in progress and complete in two months and according to sources
the installation of bullet proof windows and doors in the Hyderabad
residence triggered national debate and the opposition parties also made hue
and cry on the issue last year.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall