Chennai sources reported that the 'Vintage' store is a new format dealing exclusively in pre-owned, refurbished and restored motorcycle segment and would serve potential Royal Enfield customers looking for quality tested and certified-pre-owned motorcycles. Moreover he said the company plans to open 10 such stores this year across the country.
The Royal Enfield, India-Business, Head, Shaji Koshy said "With Vintage, we have created a place where epic motorcycling journeys, experiences, and stores will never end and will be passed on from one owner to another. We have observed a healthy demand for refurbished and pre-owned Royal Enfield motorcycles".
Accordingly in Pre-owned and Refurbished segments,
the motorcycles would undergo 'quality check' and 'refurbishment' is undertaken
as per requirement. Further under 'Restored' category, the motorcycles would be
repaired and restored to original condition. Moreover according to sources the
motorcycles will be quality tested and repaired by trained Royal Enfield
technicians. Each motorcycle would undergo a thorough 92 point quality check
ensuring quality assurance and reliability.
TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) said the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) party will waive all the loans below Rs 1 lakh and double the pensions given to the beneficiaries if elected to power in the upcoming elections. While speaking to media at Telangana Bhavan and KCR announced the TRS's partial manifesto after convening a meeting with the party manifesto committee.
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto
- Bengaluru ranked 216th spot by Swachh Bharat Survekshan
- Crime rate gone down in TN?
- Vishal files case
- KCR seeks 20,000 Crores for an irrigation project
- Janasena party looking for candidates..
- 600 women arrested against immigration policy by Trump
- Cops make an entry into priests rape case
- Why Yogi hestitated to wear a cap?
- Social war between TDP and YCP
- E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious