Chennai sources reported that the 'Vintage' store is a new format dealing exclusively in pre-owned, refurbished and restored motorcycle segment and would serve potential Royal Enfield customers looking for quality tested and certified-pre-owned motorcycles. Moreover he said the company plans to open 10 such stores this year across the country.
The Royal Enfield, India-Business, Head, Shaji Koshy said "With Vintage, we have created a place where epic motorcycling journeys, experiences, and stores will never end and will be passed on from one owner to another. We have observed a healthy demand for refurbished and pre-owned Royal Enfield motorcycles".
Accordingly in Pre-owned and Refurbished segments,
the motorcycles would undergo 'quality check' and 'refurbishment' is undertaken
as per requirement. Further under 'Restored' category, the motorcycles would be
repaired and restored to original condition. Moreover according to sources the
motorcycles will be quality tested and repaired by trained Royal Enfield
technicians. Each motorcycle would undergo a thorough 92 point quality check
ensuring quality assurance and reliability.
Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently? Tuticorin sources stated that Tamilnadu government said on Thursday that it was seeking a permanent closure of a big copper smelter run by London-listed Vedanta Resources after 13 people died in protests demanding the closure of the plant on environmental grounds. Sandeep Nanduri, the top official of the district where the plant is located said "The government's position is very clear, it doesn't want the plant to run”.
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?