Dehradun sources have stated that part of the ashes of Bollywood actress Sridevi were immersed in the holy Ganges in Haridwar in Uttar Pradesh on Thursday by her husband and film producer Boney Kapoor. Meanwhile he was accompanied by family friend and Rajya Sabha member Amar Singh, younger brother Anil Kapoor and other family members. Accordingly Boney Kapoor broke down at one point as family priests Shiv Kumar Paliwal and Manish Jaiswal performed religious rituals at the VVIP ghat and immediately Anil Kapoor consoled his elder brother.
Meanwhile Uttarakhand Agriculture Minister Subodh Uniyal and Haridwar Mayor Manoj Garg were present during the immersion of ashes in the Ganges. Previously the family carrying the ashes in two urns landed at the Jolly Grant airport in Uttarakhand's capital in the afternoon and then drove in a fleet of cars to Haridwar.
Moreover fashion designer and family friend Manish Malhotra was also
present. Later, the family paid obeisance at Harihar temple at Kankhal. Late in
the evening, they drove back to Dehradun where they spend the night at Nature
Villa hotel. According to sources the late actor had stopped at Haridwar during a film shoot in 1993 and had
promised to return. It was to fulfill this wish of Sridevi that the family
decided to immerse her ashes in the holy Ganga after performing a similar
ritual at Rameshwaram in Tamilnadu.
Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the entire Mega family, which stood behind Pawan Kalyan in Sri Reddy issue, is now contemplating to campaign for Pawan and Janasena in 2019 polls. While Naga Babu openly announced that he would join Janasena at appropriate time, now Ram Charan joined the chorus. Charan, who usually abstains from politics, too announced that he is ready to rally for Babai in elections which is indeed a happy moment for all mega fans.
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises