Accordingly when Ministers Ashok Gajapathi Raju and YS Chowdary have submitted their resignations to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and briefed media soon after their interaction with PM. Meanwhile when speaking to media, YS Chowdary and Ashok Gajapathi Raju stated that they are still with NDA and have only tendered their resignations to their ministries.
Moreover when asked them about whether their resignations were accepted, processed or not, Sujana Chowdary and Ashok Gajapathi Raju said that they have no "information" so far and said that they have resigned abiding by their leader Chandrababu Naidu's direction. According to sources Sujana Chowdary and Ashok Gajapathi Raju said that they continue to fight for the Special Category Status to AP and won't compromise until it is achieved.
Further when asked about their future course of action, Sujana said that
it is just 3 days the new Parliament Session has began and there are 25 more
days where they would adopt a step by step procedure to mount pressure on Union
Government. However, he admitted that clock can't be reversed back and hence in
order to move forward, he demanded the Union Government to fulfill its promises
made to Andhra Pradesh including Special Category Status.
RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi Hyderabad sources added that MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi reacted to RSS Mohan Bhagwat's demand for a law to build a grand Ram temple at Ayodhya. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP said that Bhagwat's statement was a clear example of a nation converted into totalitarianism. Owaisi told reporters here "The RSS and BJP believe in totalitarianism and they do not believe in pluralism or in rule of law".
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm
- Prince Harry with Meghan having great time in Sydney Beach
- Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India