Accordingly when Ministers Ashok Gajapathi Raju and YS Chowdary have submitted their resignations to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and briefed media soon after their interaction with PM. Meanwhile when speaking to media, YS Chowdary and Ashok Gajapathi Raju stated that they are still with NDA and have only tendered their resignations to their ministries.
Moreover when asked them about whether their resignations were accepted, processed or not, Sujana Chowdary and Ashok Gajapathi Raju said that they have no "information" so far and said that they have resigned abiding by their leader Chandrababu Naidu's direction. According to sources Sujana Chowdary and Ashok Gajapathi Raju said that they continue to fight for the Special Category Status to AP and won't compromise until it is achieved.
Further when asked about their future course of action, Sujana said that
it is just 3 days the new Parliament Session has began and there are 25 more
days where they would adopt a step by step procedure to mount pressure on Union
Government. However, he admitted that clock can't be reversed back and hence in
order to move forward, he demanded the Union Government to fulfill its promises
made to Andhra Pradesh including Special Category Status.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna