According to sources Kamal Hassan may have just entered the hurl burly of politics, but actor turned politician Kamal Hassan is already talking about the possibility of forming the next government in Tamilnadu. Meanwhile the 63 year old film star said he will try to form the next government in the southern state where politics is dominated largely by two regional parties the AIADMK and the DMK and emerge as the "third alternative".
Further Kamal recently launched his political party Makkal Needhi Maiam (People's Justice Centre) in Tamilnadu, where the next Assembly elections are due in 2021. Meanwhile when asked what will be his message to the ruling AIADMK and the main opposition DMK, he shot back, saying, "Mend your ways or we will step in." He was speaking at a session on 'Point of View Turmoil Nadu which means who will fix it'.
Furthermore Hassan asserted he will not compromise on his ideals at any
cost and maintained his decision to join politics was not spontaneous but
culmination of a well thought out process. He had lost many elections thinking
he has voted for the right party, but they did not make it, the wrong man made
it to the top, and felt he have lost. But that will go on".
Police assaults and thrashes Jadeja's wife Reeva and pulls her hair after accident Indian Test Cricketer and Chennai Super Kings Player Ravindra Jadeja's wife Reeva was assaulted by a Police constable. This happened after a minor accident happened as Reeva's car hit a Police vehicle. The constable who goes by the name Sanjay Ahir has been detained immediately.
- AP CMs new & shocking order to his officials
- Both petroleum products & liquor sales in Tamilnadu are covered under VAT regime
- Can Kamal Hassan concentrate in both activities at the same time?
- JD (S) leader & Karnataka CM H D Kumaraswamy met Congress President Rahul Gandhi & Sonia Gandhi
- #SterliteProtest - Jallianwala Bagh Massacre repeated in Thoothukudi by Impotent TN ADMK Govt
- #Sterliteprotest - Citizens Protest against Pollution caused by Factory - TN Govt and Police attack Protesters
- Center for Science & Environment urg Sania Mirza to disassociate her from Poultry Advertisement
- PM Narendra Modi reached Russia to meet Putin
- ARE TEMPLES A DEVOTEES SANCTITY OR OFFICIALS AUTHORITY
- Telangana under scorching sun rays for three more days
- China catapulted a relay satellite to establish communication between Earth and Lunar probe
- Girl killed for asking wages!
- Acid test for Kamal's political party!
- Decision on Deputy CM tomorrow!
- Fake claims by Congress revealed!