According to sources Kamal Hassan may have just entered the hurl burly of politics, but actor turned politician Kamal Hassan is already talking about the possibility of forming the next government in Tamilnadu. Meanwhile the 63 year old film star said he will try to form the next government in the southern state where politics is dominated largely by two regional parties the AIADMK and the DMK and emerge as the "third alternative".
Further Kamal recently launched his political party Makkal Needhi Maiam (People's Justice Centre) in Tamilnadu, where the next Assembly elections are due in 2021. Meanwhile when asked what will be his message to the ruling AIADMK and the main opposition DMK, he shot back, saying, "Mend your ways or we will step in." He was speaking at a session on 'Point of View Turmoil Nadu which means who will fix it'.
Furthermore Hassan asserted he will not compromise on his ideals at any
cost and maintained his decision to join politics was not spontaneous but
culmination of a well thought out process. He had lost many elections thinking
he has voted for the right party, but they did not make it, the wrong man made
it to the top, and felt he have lost. But that will go on".
RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi Hyderabad sources added that MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi reacted to RSS Mohan Bhagwat's demand for a law to build a grand Ram temple at Ayodhya. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP said that Bhagwat's statement was a clear example of a nation converted into totalitarianism. Owaisi told reporters here "The RSS and BJP believe in totalitarianism and they do not believe in pluralism or in rule of law".
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm
- Prince Harry with Meghan having great time in Sydney Beach
- Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India