According to sources Kamal Hassan may have just entered the hurl burly of politics, but actor turned politician Kamal Hassan is already talking about the possibility of forming the next government in Tamilnadu. Meanwhile the 63 year old film star said he will try to form the next government in the southern state where politics is dominated largely by two regional parties the AIADMK and the DMK and emerge as the "third alternative".
Further Kamal recently launched his political party Makkal Needhi Maiam (People's Justice Centre) in Tamilnadu, where the next Assembly elections are due in 2021. Meanwhile when asked what will be his message to the ruling AIADMK and the main opposition DMK, he shot back, saying, "Mend your ways or we will step in." He was speaking at a session on 'Point of View Turmoil Nadu which means who will fix it'.
Furthermore Hassan asserted he will not compromise on his ideals at any
cost and maintained his decision to join politics was not spontaneous but
culmination of a well thought out process. He had lost many elections thinking
he has voted for the right party, but they did not make it, the wrong man made
it to the top, and felt he have lost. But that will go on".
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna