According to sources Kamal Hassan may have just entered the hurl burly of politics, but actor turned politician Kamal Hassan is already talking about the possibility of forming the next government in Tamilnadu. Meanwhile the 63 year old film star said he will try to form the next government in the southern state where politics is dominated largely by two regional parties the AIADMK and the DMK and emerge as the "third alternative".
Further Kamal recently launched his political party Makkal Needhi Maiam (People's Justice Centre) in Tamilnadu, where the next Assembly elections are due in 2021. Meanwhile when asked what will be his message to the ruling AIADMK and the main opposition DMK, he shot back, saying, "Mend your ways or we will step in." He was speaking at a session on 'Point of View Turmoil Nadu which means who will fix it'.
Furthermore Hassan asserted he will not compromise on his ideals at any
cost and maintained his decision to join politics was not spontaneous but
culmination of a well thought out process. He had lost many elections thinking
he has voted for the right party, but they did not make it, the wrong man made
it to the top, and felt he have lost. But that will go on".
Southern states join hands against Modi!! Despite heavy troubles given to people with demonetization, to the traders and businessmen with the implementation of GST, and the constant failures and non implementation of promised and proposed government schemes leading to a drastic economic downfall, the Modi lead government has been in the rule yet. However, the situation has now deteriorated further. The Modi lead BJP had won the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, winning by a majority of 282 seats, and coming to rule.
- Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?