New Delhi sources reported that Sonia Gandhi has launched a direct attack against Prime Minister Modi and his government. Meanwhile when delivering her keynote address at the India Today Conclave 2018, Sonia taken on Modi and his governance by stating that BJP's present slogan 'Achhe Din' will turn into Atal Bihari Vajpayee's 'Shining India', Sonia said that Congress won't allow BJP to comeback to power in 2019.
Accordingly the former president of Congress and the ex president of UPA, Sonia enthused confidence that Congress would do well in the assembly elections of Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan giving a setback to Modi. Further when accusing Modi government of not giving chance to Opposition to speak in parliament, she said, "If we are not allowed to speak in parliament, why not shut down Parliament so we can all go home."
Further making a startling differentiation between Vajpayee led BJP and
Modi-led BJP; Sonia said Atal Bihari Vajpayee had great respect for
parliamentary procedures. Moreover countering BJP's tall claims on development,
Sonia lashed out at the incumbent BJP govt. Furthermore talking about son and
Congress president Rahul Gandhi, Sonia defended him saying that he has his own
style of functioning.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna