New Delhi sources reported that Sonia Gandhi has launched a direct attack against Prime Minister Modi and his government. Meanwhile when delivering her keynote address at the India Today Conclave 2018, Sonia taken on Modi and his governance by stating that BJP's present slogan 'Achhe Din' will turn into Atal Bihari Vajpayee's 'Shining India', Sonia said that Congress won't allow BJP to comeback to power in 2019.
Accordingly the former president of Congress and the ex president of UPA, Sonia enthused confidence that Congress would do well in the assembly elections of Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan giving a setback to Modi. Further when accusing Modi government of not giving chance to Opposition to speak in parliament, she said, "If we are not allowed to speak in parliament, why not shut down Parliament so we can all go home."
Further making a startling differentiation between Vajpayee led BJP and
Modi-led BJP; Sonia said Atal Bihari Vajpayee had great respect for
parliamentary procedures. Moreover countering BJP's tall claims on development,
Sonia lashed out at the incumbent BJP govt. Furthermore talking about son and
Congress president Rahul Gandhi, Sonia defended him saying that he has his own
style of functioning.
Southern states join hands against Modi!! Despite heavy troubles given to people with demonetization, to the traders and businessmen with the implementation of GST, and the constant failures and non implementation of promised and proposed government schemes leading to a drastic economic downfall, the Modi lead government has been in the rule yet. However, the situation has now deteriorated further. The Modi lead BJP had won the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, winning by a majority of 282 seats, and coming to rule.
- Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?