New Delhi sources stated that the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has told the Supreme Court that AG Perarivalan's plea seeking recall of its May 1999 judgment upholding his conviction in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case should be dismissed as it was devoid of any merits.
Meanwhile in an affidavit filed in the apex court, the CBI's Multi Disciplinary Monitoring Agency (MDMA), probing the larger conspiracy aspect behind Gandhi's assassination, has said that the role of convict AG Perarivalan in the conspiracy resulting in the killings of the former prime minister and others have already been upheld by the top court.
Accordingly the affidavit was filed in pursuance of
the apex court's January 24 direction asking the CBI to respond to
Perarivalan's plea seeking recall of the May 1999 order upholding his
conviction. Further the court had termed as "serious" and
"debatable" the questions raised by Perarivalan. Moreover he has
sought recall of the apex court's order, saying he was not aware of the
Budget family cars to be launched by Skoda in India very soon New Delhi sources have stated that Skoda Auto has indicated that the partnership with Tata Motor’s luxury arm is possible in the near future, the company’s CEO told Bloomberg. Meanwhile the parent company Volswagen, which has been planning to launch affordable model for so long, will decide its strategy in the first half of this year, CEO.
- A Couple has looted Lakhs of Money by cheating everyone through Dating App
- Ooh No... Panic for Foot Ball fans as Moscow is Running Out of BEER !!!
- Why Bollywood Starlet Shilpa Shetty maintains secret in her Medical Check up
- Mayawati calls BJPs Sampark for Samarthan campaign an insult to poor
- Enforcement Directorate filed a fresh charge sheet against Vijay Mallya
- 55th Femina Miss India World 2018 Winner is from Tamilnadu
- Arvind Kejriwal attacked Rahul Gandhi
- Will Sexual abuse be reduced after forming panels in Schools?
- Nawaz Sharif's wife critical in London Hospital
- Kwik24 is into manufacturing and selling customized vending machines
- CBN for Kejriwal, and against Governor!
- No takers for Prakalas tears
- Anandiben says Modi is a bachelor!
- Ahead of general polls BJP loses yet another potential ally !
- ADMK in shock thanks to minister's speech!