According to sources the rescuers pulled bodies from the charred wreckage of the plane, operated by Bangladeshi airline US-Bangla, after a raging fire was put out. Sources reported that Flight BS211 veered off the runway while landing on Monday afternoon. According to local media all flights in and out of Tribhuvan International Airport have been cancelled.
Moreover the plane was identified in local media as S2-AGU, a Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 turboprop, but this has not been officially confirmed.
As per latest report the plane was carrying 67
passengers and four crew. Moreover the police told the Associated Press news
agency at least 38 people had been killed and 23 injured, while 10 people were
not accounted for. However according to sources an army spokesman told Reuters
at least 50 people had died. Previously reports spoke of 17 survivors being
rushed to hospital.
Interest shared between India, US Navies Washington sources reported that US Navy chief Admiral John Richardson has said, amid China flexing its muscles in the region. The navies of India and the US have a shared interest in providing security that guarantees a peaceful and prosperous Indo-Pacific region. Meanwhile the admiral Richardson made the remarks after his meeting with Indian Navy chief Admiral Sunil Lanba, who is on a five-day visit to America.
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt
- New York City buildings regulator launched investigations at Kushner Cos properties
- Boris Johnson agrees with MPs Putin & Hitler comparison
- Will BJP increase its tally in the upper house of Parliament?
- BJP strength in Rajya Sabha is likely to grow by 12 seats to 70 MPs
- Chandrababu Naidu speaking Lies on Polavaram
- Why Lok Sabha adjourned within minutes of gathering?
- Top Crorepatis Candidates contesting in Rajya Sabha Polls