According to sources in the much-awaited development being seriously looked by his fans, hero Salman Khan walked out of jail on Saturday evening. As per report finally, he got a temporary relief yet again as the session’s court judge today granted him bail on a personal bond of 50,000 rupees.
Sources reported that for killing two blackbucks way back in 1998 during the shooting of Hum Saath Saath Hain movie, Salman Khan was convicted on Thursday for five year imprisonment. While his colleagues like Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre, Neelam and another local are acquitted from the case, strangely Khan got punished. Hid fans and Bollywood industry were deeply depressed because of the same.
Moreover the other day with Salman's lawyer applying for bail, the Judge
confirmed that he needs time to take a call on the bail. As per report finally
he is granted bail by the Jodhpur Court. Accordingly Salman walked out of the
jail without any issue. Previously he underwent jail terms of 3 days and 5
days, and this is the third time in connection with this case. Moreover he has
to go for another hearing by May.
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders