According to sources in the much-awaited development being seriously looked by his fans, hero Salman Khan walked out of jail on Saturday evening. As per report finally, he got a temporary relief yet again as the session’s court judge today granted him bail on a personal bond of 50,000 rupees.
Sources reported that for killing two blackbucks way back in 1998 during the shooting of Hum Saath Saath Hain movie, Salman Khan was convicted on Thursday for five year imprisonment. While his colleagues like Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre, Neelam and another local are acquitted from the case, strangely Khan got punished. Hid fans and Bollywood industry were deeply depressed because of the same.
Moreover the other day with Salman's lawyer applying for bail, the Judge
confirmed that he needs time to take a call on the bail. As per report finally
he is granted bail by the Jodhpur Court. Accordingly Salman walked out of the
jail without any issue. Previously he underwent jail terms of 3 days and 5
days, and this is the third time in connection with this case. Moreover he has
to go for another hearing by May.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018