In an attempt to demand Cauvery management committee formation, the Tamil film industry had conducted a silent protest today. However, this protest lasted little less than just 3 hours, making it a complete useless effort. There have been numerous protests across Tamilnadu, demanding the formation of Cauvery management committee formation and against the Sterlite Company, by various sections of people and by various political outfits.
In such a scenario, the Tamil film associations conducted a silent peaceful protest and the film fraternity came together at Valluvar Kottam for this demand. The protest was started by the head Nasser, while actors like Sivakumar, Karthi, Suriya, Vishal , Siva Karthikeyan had participated in the protest. While Superstar Rajinikanth and Ulaganayagan Kamal Hassan had already declared their participation in this protest, both of them arrived to the venue at 11 am.
decisions were taken in this meeting, to demand the formation of Cauvery management
committee and Banning of Sterlite. Sathyaraj had said that the Tamils won't
fear anyone, and insisted on fighting till achieving. Since police had given
permission to hold the protest only till 1 pm, the actors and actresses
left the venue by noon.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party