In an attempt to demand Cauvery management committee formation, the Tamil film industry had conducted a silent protest today. However, this protest lasted little less than just 3 hours, making it a complete useless effort. There have been numerous protests across Tamilnadu, demanding the formation of Cauvery management committee formation and against the Sterlite Company, by various sections of people and by various political outfits.
In such a scenario, the Tamil film associations conducted a silent peaceful protest and the film fraternity came together at Valluvar Kottam for this demand. The protest was started by the head Nasser, while actors like Sivakumar, Karthi, Suriya, Vishal , Siva Karthikeyan had participated in the protest. While Superstar Rajinikanth and Ulaganayagan Kamal Hassan had already declared their participation in this protest, both of them arrived to the venue at 11 am.
decisions were taken in this meeting, to demand the formation of Cauvery management
committee and Banning of Sterlite. Sathyaraj had said that the Tamils won't
fear anyone, and insisted on fighting till achieving. Since police had given
permission to hold the protest only till 1 pm, the actors and actresses
left the venue by noon.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons