Bengaluru sources stated that the Congress president Rahul Gandhi said the government would be able to instill faith among the young only by competing with China in creating jobs, and asserted the issue would be the central theme for India in the coming years. He said China would be India's competitor in the sector for the next 30 years.
Rahul added "The only way for the government to instill faith in it among youngsters is to create jobs by competing with China, which will be India's competitor for the next 30 years" adding that the issue of job creation would be the central theme in the future.
Meanwhile for a change to take place there has to
be a shift in mindsets, just as there was before the Green revolution and the
telecom boom, he said during an interaction with business people. Presently
Gandhi plans to produce a national manifesto of the Congress party over the
next few months. Moreover they are having conversations over it within the
Congress to create the manifesto, which is a big step and it will be started
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party