Bengaluru sources stated that the Congress president Rahul Gandhi said the government would be able to instill faith among the young only by competing with China in creating jobs, and asserted the issue would be the central theme for India in the coming years. He said China would be India's competitor in the sector for the next 30 years.
Rahul added "The only way for the government to instill faith in it among youngsters is to create jobs by competing with China, which will be India's competitor for the next 30 years" adding that the issue of job creation would be the central theme in the future.
Meanwhile for a change to take place there has to
be a shift in mindsets, just as there was before the Green revolution and the
telecom boom, he said during an interaction with business people. Presently
Gandhi plans to produce a national manifesto of the Congress party over the
next few months. Moreover they are having conversations over it within the
Congress to create the manifesto, which is a big step and it will be started
Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case? A private firm, IT Grid (India), was recently accused of obtaining personal details of 7.82 crore Aadhaar holders in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for Telugu Desam Party's Seva Mitra App. This case took a new twist the other day with reports of UIDAI of approaching the Police saying that its data has been hacked.
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins