Chennai sources reported that the Cauvery issue has brought together some of the top names of the Tamilnadu film fraternity on a common platform. Meanwhile superstars turned politicians Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan assembled in Chennai on Sunday demanding the formation of the Cauvery Management Board (CMB), in accordance with the Supreme Court’s directions.
Meanwhile when speaking to reporters outside his home, Rajinikanth said that organizing Indian Premier League (IPL) matches in the city was an “embarrassment” at a time when the people of the state were protesting over the Cauvery issue.
Further in recent days, stirs, protests, shutdown
and hunger strikes have been carried out in the state by political parties over
the issue. Farmers’ agitations have also been witnessed across the state.
Moreover a group of farmers in Trichy partially buried themselves in sand on
the banks of the Cauvery River on Friday demanding the setting up of Cauvery
Naidu calls YSRCP a heard of monkeys! Naidu calls YSRCP a heard of monkeys! In the early days of Telugu Desam Party, its founder N T Rama Rao called the Opposition Congress “blasted fruits” (kukkamuti pindelu). It took several years for the TDP to brand the Opposition in similar terms and it was Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu
- Melania Trump's Jacket raised a controversy
- Evacuation of Flammable Substances in Sterlite be carried out soon
- Will Pawan join hands with YS Jagan for 2019 Elections?
- Cauvery water received by Tamilnadu due to surplus from its Kabini dam
- Who is knowledgeable? Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi
- Happy News for NRI Telugu Society in Amaravathi
- A navy blue BMW 7 series sedan landed Vijayawada Airport with Pawan Kalyan
- Why TRS Kavita lauded Balayya and NTR?
- Southern Railways to fine train passengers who are found taking selfies
- Will this Taekwondo Winner win a Gold Medal in 2020 Olympics?
- Sania Mirza uploads her prenatal Yoga pose
- This Telangana Farmer considers Donald Trump as his God
- JC heckles TDPs fight for steel plant
- US President Trump to meet Queen Elizabeth II by Next Month
- Goa CM plans to meet PM Narendra Modi for Mining Issues