Chennai sources reported that the Cauvery issue has brought together some of the top names of the Tamilnadu film fraternity on a common platform. Meanwhile superstars turned politicians Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan assembled in Chennai on Sunday demanding the formation of the Cauvery Management Board (CMB), in accordance with the Supreme Court’s directions.
Meanwhile when speaking to reporters outside his home, Rajinikanth said that organizing Indian Premier League (IPL) matches in the city was an “embarrassment” at a time when the people of the state were protesting over the Cauvery issue.
Further in recent days, stirs, protests, shutdown
and hunger strikes have been carried out in the state by political parties over
the issue. Farmers’ agitations have also been witnessed across the state.
Moreover a group of farmers in Trichy partially buried themselves in sand on
the banks of the Cauvery River on Friday demanding the setting up of Cauvery
Rajinikanth to target November or December! Superstar Rajinikanth's closest friend AC Shanmugam has said that his new political party will be launched by him either in November or December. Last year December, on the 31st of the month Superstar Rajinikanth had announced that he was all set to launch his own party, and that only the firing of the arrow was remaining, in his own inimitable style.
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!