Bengaluru sources stated that tech firms are known for their stylish offices with several amenities for the comfort of employees. Joining the bandwagon now is India's largest ecommerce company Flipkart, which recently moved into a large consolidated campus in Embassy Tech Village, Bengaluru. Meanwhile Flipkart decided to consolidate its multiple offices across Bangalore at one location in 2015.
Earlier the idea was to bring together all of its various offices across the city into one large campus to be able to achieve better collaboration, synergy and operational efficiency. Moreover the launch event of the new campus was attended by all Flipkart employees along with the leadership team, including Kalyan Krishnamurthy, Binny Bansal and Sachin Bansal.
Furthermore from a planning perspective, the
Flipkart campus is designed on the lines of a typical European town concept.
Moreover this manifests itself in the form of 12 unique looking buildings with
variable volumes and a variety of facades. Further the campus has an outdoor recreation
space on the terrace multi-game playing surface for futsal, basketball and
cricket. Human foosball, Mini-Golf, Climbing Wall and Bocce Ball are also
available for recreation.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes