Washington sources reported that North Korean officials have told their US counterparts that Kim Jong Un is ready to discuss denuclearize, an assurance that could pave the way for a planned meeting with President Donald Trump. Meanwhile this is the first time Pyongyang has made the offer of a summit directly to Washington, after its invitation was previously conveyed through a South Korean envoy.
Meanwhile a Trump administration official told The Wall Street Journal and Washington Post "The US has confirmed that Kim Jong Un is willing to discuss the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula”. Accordingly Washington stunned observers when it announced last month it had agreed to a historic first meeting between Trump and Kim, to be held by the end of May.
Earlier the North's offer to meet was delivered to
the White House by South Korea's national security adviser Chung Eui-yong, who
had met Kim during a visit to Pyongyang days earlier, but Pyongyang has failed
to publicly confirm the offer since, beyond a commentary from its state-run
KCNA news agency noting the "dramatic atmosphere for reconciliation"
with the South and "a sign of change" with the US.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018