Washington sources reported that North Korean officials have told their US counterparts that Kim Jong Un is ready to discuss denuclearize, an assurance that could pave the way for a planned meeting with President Donald Trump. Meanwhile this is the first time Pyongyang has made the offer of a summit directly to Washington, after its invitation was previously conveyed through a South Korean envoy.
Meanwhile a Trump administration official told The Wall Street Journal and Washington Post "The US has confirmed that Kim Jong Un is willing to discuss the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula”. Accordingly Washington stunned observers when it announced last month it had agreed to a historic first meeting between Trump and Kim, to be held by the end of May.
Earlier the North's offer to meet was delivered to
the White House by South Korea's national security adviser Chung Eui-yong, who
had met Kim during a visit to Pyongyang days earlier, but Pyongyang has failed
to publicly confirm the offer since, beyond a commentary from its state-run
KCNA news agency noting the "dramatic atmosphere for reconciliation"
with the South and "a sign of change" with the US.
How mishap happened during PMs Rally at WB Midnapore sources stated a police official said that makeshift tent collapsed during Prime Minister Narendra Modi's rally in West Bengal's Midnapore district yesterday, injuring at least 20 people. Accordingly the tent, officials said, was erected next to the main entrance of the rally venue to shelter people from the rain. Meanwhile many enthusiastic BJP supporters were seen crowding inside the tent during the rally.
- Excitement continues for France after winning FIFA World Cup 2018
- Heavy rains lashed Kerala, reliable camps functioning
- Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi warned SVMCH College to a fee dispute
- Former Indian Cricket Captain Mohammed Azharuddin ready to fight 2019 Polls
- Controversy after ADMK MLA condoles Rowdy death!
- Trump and his discussion with Putin!
- Why so many IT Raids in Tamil Nadu?
- Gopu and Babu join BJP!
- Crores of rupees donated by NRIs for Tirumala
- Amidst huge tension Trump & Putin met for a Summit
- This country celebrated a day without cell phone
- CM Chandrababu has history of taking credit for central government schemes
- Pakistani Actress accuses her co-star on Sexual harassment case
- India's Growth is at Risk if Modi is not re-elected in 2019 Elections
- "We will bring Non-Confidence Motion against BJP..." says Mr. Chandrababu Naidu