Washington sources reported that North Korean officials have told their US counterparts that Kim Jong Un is ready to discuss denuclearize, an assurance that could pave the way for a planned meeting with President Donald Trump. Meanwhile this is the first time Pyongyang has made the offer of a summit directly to Washington, after its invitation was previously conveyed through a South Korean envoy.
Meanwhile a Trump administration official told The Wall Street Journal and Washington Post "The US has confirmed that Kim Jong Un is willing to discuss the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula”. Accordingly Washington stunned observers when it announced last month it had agreed to a historic first meeting between Trump and Kim, to be held by the end of May.
Earlier the North's offer to meet was delivered to
the White House by South Korea's national security adviser Chung Eui-yong, who
had met Kim during a visit to Pyongyang days earlier, but Pyongyang has failed
to publicly confirm the offer since, beyond a commentary from its state-run
KCNA news agency noting the "dramatic atmosphere for reconciliation"
with the South and "a sign of change" with the US.
Rajinikanth targeted Centre on the Mekedatu issue Chennai sources stated that the State government should take appropriate legal action over the Mekedatu issue, to safeguard its rights, if the Centre’s claim that Tamilnadu will not be affected by the dam project is proved false. Accordingly actor Rajinikanth has said “The Centre has claimed that the Mekedatu project will not affect Tamilnadu and if it proves otherwise then legal action should be taken. This is the only option".
- Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue?
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding