Washington sources reported that North Korean officials have told their US counterparts that Kim Jong Un is ready to discuss denuclearize, an assurance that could pave the way for a planned meeting with President Donald Trump. Meanwhile this is the first time Pyongyang has made the offer of a summit directly to Washington, after its invitation was previously conveyed through a South Korean envoy.
Meanwhile a Trump administration official told The Wall Street Journal and Washington Post "The US has confirmed that Kim Jong Un is willing to discuss the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula”. Accordingly Washington stunned observers when it announced last month it had agreed to a historic first meeting between Trump and Kim, to be held by the end of May.
Earlier the North's offer to meet was delivered to
the White House by South Korea's national security adviser Chung Eui-yong, who
had met Kim during a visit to Pyongyang days earlier, but Pyongyang has failed
to publicly confirm the offer since, beyond a commentary from its state-run
KCNA news agency noting the "dramatic atmosphere for reconciliation"
with the South and "a sign of change" with the US.
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders