Karachi media report said Pakistan's former military ruler Pervez Musharraf postponed his plan to return to the country, saying he will not return until an interim government is formed. According to sources the former president and chief of All Pakistan Muslim League (APML), who has to appear before a special Pakistani court in a high treason case, has postponed his plan to return from the UAE as the incumbent government will not provide him the security he had applied for.
Meanwhile a party leader said he is likely to return by end of May or even start of June as soon as a caretaker government is formed, the party leader told the Express Tribune and the APML's central leadership will finalize the date. Moreover the 74 year old retired general has been living in Dubai since last year when he was allowed to leave Pakistan for medical treatment.
Previously as per
report Musharraf, who had ruled Pakistan from 1999 to 2008, had sought adequate
security from the government for his return and his lawyer had moved a petition
to the interior ministry, stating that the former president faced security
threats and hence the party has decided that a new application will be filed to
the federal government seeking foolproof security for Musharraf.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party