Karachi media report said Pakistan's former military ruler Pervez Musharraf postponed his plan to return to the country, saying he will not return until an interim government is formed. According to sources the former president and chief of All Pakistan Muslim League (APML), who has to appear before a special Pakistani court in a high treason case, has postponed his plan to return from the UAE as the incumbent government will not provide him the security he had applied for.
Meanwhile a party leader said he is likely to return by end of May or even start of June as soon as a caretaker government is formed, the party leader told the Express Tribune and the APML's central leadership will finalize the date. Moreover the 74 year old retired general has been living in Dubai since last year when he was allowed to leave Pakistan for medical treatment.
Previously as per
report Musharraf, who had ruled Pakistan from 1999 to 2008, had sought adequate
security from the government for his return and his lawyer had moved a petition
to the interior ministry, stating that the former president faced security
threats and hence the party has decided that a new application will be filed to
the federal government seeking foolproof security for Musharraf.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons