Bengaluru sources reported that presently BJP has decided to name influential Dalit leader B Sriramulu as the party's Deputy Chief Minister candidate in the upcoming Karnataka elections. Meanwhile this move will definitely surprise the ruling Congress party which has always been depending on this vote bank.
Further out of 6.5 crore population in Karnataka state, 25% among them are Dalits and all parties in the state are desperately trying to woo them, now that election fever has reached a feverish pitch. Moreover the BJP, on its part, has been pulling out all stops to get the Dalit votes. Further as a first step in this direction they have already pulled the Valmiki Nayak community towards their party.
Furthermore after having declared the name of the Lingayat leader BS
Yedyurappa as the CM candidate and a Dalit leader Sriramulu as the Deputy CM
candidate, BJP is of the opinion that they have a winning combination at hand.
Presently it is learnt that Sriramulu will be contesting from Molakalmuru
reserved constituency in Chitradurga district. He is ready to take up whatever
responsibility the high-command bestows upon him and will try for BJP's victory
in 31 SC and ST constituencies and make Yedyurappa as the next CM."
Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue? New Delhi sources stated that BJP Friday demanded an apology from the Congress and its president Rahul Gandhi for levying allegations against Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the Rafael fighter jet deal, in which the Supreme Court has given the government a clean chit. Meanwhile the apex court dismissed all petitions seeking a direction to the CBI to register an FIR for alleged irregularities in
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time