Bengaluru sources reported that presently BJP has decided to name influential Dalit leader B Sriramulu as the party's Deputy Chief Minister candidate in the upcoming Karnataka elections. Meanwhile this move will definitely surprise the ruling Congress party which has always been depending on this vote bank.
Further out of 6.5 crore population in Karnataka state, 25% among them are Dalits and all parties in the state are desperately trying to woo them, now that election fever has reached a feverish pitch. Moreover the BJP, on its part, has been pulling out all stops to get the Dalit votes. Further as a first step in this direction they have already pulled the Valmiki Nayak community towards their party.
Furthermore after having declared the name of the Lingayat leader BS
Yedyurappa as the CM candidate and a Dalit leader Sriramulu as the Deputy CM
candidate, BJP is of the opinion that they have a winning combination at hand.
Presently it is learnt that Sriramulu will be contesting from Molakalmuru
reserved constituency in Chitradurga district. He is ready to take up whatever
responsibility the high-command bestows upon him and will try for BJP's victory
in 31 SC and ST constituencies and make Yedyurappa as the next CM."
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders