Following a rape accusation on Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Kuldeep Singh Sengar, no action has been taken by the Uttar Pradesh police. It was complained by a woman, a year ago that, Kuldeep Singh had forcefully abused her sexually, and following no proper action taken by policemen, the girl and her family planned to immolate them before Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath's residence.
Despite all this, no action was taken, and the family of the girl has not been allowed inside the village, and recently her father Surendra Singh was beaten by BJP cadre, but cops have arrested Surendra instead of the BJP party members. Sonu, Bhav, Vinith Singh, Anil Singh have been arrested in connection with the case.
While Surendra Singh died while in
prison, now the men of the village have left the village, fearing that BJP
members will kill her family and accuse them of murdering them. Now, with the
BJP not allowing the girl's family to enter their own village, the girl and her
family are made to reside in the district court premises.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons