Following a rape accusation on Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Kuldeep Singh Sengar, no action has been taken by the Uttar Pradesh police. It was complained by a woman, a year ago that, Kuldeep Singh had forcefully abused her sexually, and following no proper action taken by policemen, the girl and her family planned to immolate them before Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath's residence.
Despite all this, no action was taken, and the family of the girl has not been allowed inside the village, and recently her father Surendra Singh was beaten by BJP cadre, but cops have arrested Surendra instead of the BJP party members. Sonu, Bhav, Vinith Singh, Anil Singh have been arrested in connection with the case.
While Surendra Singh died while in
prison, now the men of the village have left the village, fearing that BJP
members will kill her family and accuse them of murdering them. Now, with the
BJP not allowing the girl's family to enter their own village, the girl and her
family are made to reside in the district court premises.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes