According to a research by the association for democratic reforms, the top position of India's richest political party has been held by none other than the BJP party. In the last 1 year alone, the Bharatiya Janata party has achieved revenue of a whopping 1034 crores, and thus making them the richest political party of the country.
In the same analysis, it was also observed that BJP's rivals, Congress hold the second position in the list of richest politics parties. The association for democratic reforms had said that the analysis and the final list of parties were arrived based on the income reports submitted by the political parties for election purpose.
It has been observed that BJP's
growth has been humongous in the past 1 year with huge income. While with 1034
crores revenues over the past year, BJP has secured the number 1 position in
the list of richest Indian political parties, Congress comes second with revenue
of 225.36 crores in the previous year. With these results, people are left
wondering if this was the real growth of BJP that the party and their leaders
Narendra Modi and Amit Shah always speak about.
Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud According to sources fugitive diamantaire Nirav Modi who conned Punjab National Bank for 13,000 Crore and flew out of country. Presently the owner of Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech has been booked by Enforcement Directorate and CBI for involving in 5000 Cr bank fraud. Meanwhile the directors of company Nitin Sandesara, Chetan Sandesara and Dipti Sandesara have set up
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others