According to a research by the association for democratic reforms, the top position of India's richest political party has been held by none other than the BJP party. In the last 1 year alone, the Bharatiya Janata party has achieved revenue of a whopping 1034 crores, and thus making them the richest political party of the country.
In the same analysis, it was also observed that BJP's rivals, Congress hold the second position in the list of richest politics parties. The association for democratic reforms had said that the analysis and the final list of parties were arrived based on the income reports submitted by the political parties for election purpose.
It has been observed that BJP's
growth has been humongous in the past 1 year with huge income. While with 1034
crores revenues over the past year, BJP has secured the number 1 position in
the list of richest Indian political parties, Congress comes second with revenue
of 225.36 crores in the previous year. With these results, people are left
wondering if this was the real growth of BJP that the party and their leaders
Narendra Modi and Amit Shah always speak about.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons