According to a research by the association for democratic reforms, the top position of India's richest political party has been held by none other than the BJP party. In the last 1 year alone, the Bharatiya Janata party has achieved revenue of a whopping 1034 crores, and thus making them the richest political party of the country.
In the same analysis, it was also observed that BJP's rivals, Congress hold the second position in the list of richest politics parties. The association for democratic reforms had said that the analysis and the final list of parties were arrived based on the income reports submitted by the political parties for election purpose.
It has been observed that BJP's
growth has been humongous in the past 1 year with huge income. While with 1034
crores revenues over the past year, BJP has secured the number 1 position in
the list of richest Indian political parties, Congress comes second with revenue
of 225.36 crores in the previous year. With these results, people are left
wondering if this was the real growth of BJP that the party and their leaders
Narendra Modi and Amit Shah always speak about.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes