Washington sources reported that Facebook is committed to ensure the integrity of elections in countries like India, Pakistan and the US, its CEO Mark Zuckerberg has said as he was questioned for nearly five hours by senators over the Cambridge Analytica scandal that has shaken the social media giant.
Meanwhile Zuckerberg's first day of testimony came after it was recently revealed that the British marketing firm Cambridge Analytica tied to US President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign improperly collected profile data of up to 87 million Facebook users.
Accordingly the scandal shook confidence in Facebook, leading some people
to go as far as abandoning the social media site altogether a revolt called the
hash tag DeleteFacebook. Furthermore Zuckerberg told lawmakers "These are
some of the biggest issues that the company has faced, and we feel a huge
responsibility to get these right," further adding that "this is one
of his top priorities in 2018. Moreover he said Facebook was taking steps to
ensure integrity of elections in countries like the United States, India,
Brazil, and Pakistan.
Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue? New Delhi sources stated that BJP Friday demanded an apology from the Congress and its president Rahul Gandhi for levying allegations against Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the Rafael fighter jet deal, in which the Supreme Court has given the government a clean chit. Meanwhile the apex court dismissed all petitions seeking a direction to the CBI to register an FIR for alleged irregularities in
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time