Hyderabad sources stated that marking the party's foundation day on April 27, the TRS will hold a plenary meet in the Cultural Centre at Kompally, the same venue as the last time. Meanwhile speculations had it that TRS would held the meeting this time in Nalgonda, the district which has strong foothold for Opposition Congress, finally party chief and CM KCR said to have decided to held the plenary at the same venue as the last time.
Furthermore unlike last year, the top brass of TRS have decided not to hold any public meeting in April, 2018. Earlier, while the plenary was held in Kompally on April 21, a public meeting was organized in Warangal on April 27. Currently KCR said to have told the party leaders to conduct such public meeting in October or November, 2018 ahead of 2019 general elections.
Accordingly about 150 party leaders and workers from each Assembly constituency are to be invited and over 1,500 would take part in the plenary. Moreover the TRS plenary gains huge significance as KCR is expected to announce a slew of welfare schemes and the party is likely to pass resolutions on the ongoing welfare schemes, development programs being done by the TRS for the past four years.
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders