Vattal Nagaraj has threatened that, if the people of Tamilnadu continue protesting, demanding the formation of Cauvery Management board, vehicles from Tamilnadu in Karnataka will be stopped. As numerous protests are happening across Tamilnadu, demanding the Cauvery Management board formation, the leader of a Kannada outfit, Kannada saluvali vattal , Vattal Nagaraj today conducted a protest in Bengaluru.
This protest was held against the protests held in Tamilnadu demanding cauvery Management board. Following the protests, Vattal Nagaraj was arrested by the police. During his interview with the press, he had made several controversial statements.
Vattal Nagaraj said that the
protests against Karnataka and demanding Cauvery Management board in Tamilnadu
must be stopped before 16th of April, and if the protests continue
after April 16, the Tamilnadu vehicles in Karnataka will be stopped and
attacked. Earlier, the violent leader had said that as Rajinikanth and Kamal
Haasan had spoken against Karnataka, their movies won’t be released in
Karnataka, and now he has threatened to attack Tamil vehicles. This statement
of Vattal Nagaraj has sent huge shock waves among Tamils in the state.
Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence San Francisco sources reported that accused of helping to spur violence in countries like Myanmar, Sri Lanka and India, Facebook has said it will begin removing misinformation that leads to violence and physical harm. Presently as per report Facebook bans content that directly calls for violence but the new policy will cover fake news that has the potential to stir up physical harm.
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!