Vattal Nagaraj has threatened that, if the people of Tamilnadu continue protesting, demanding the formation of Cauvery Management board, vehicles from Tamilnadu in Karnataka will be stopped. As numerous protests are happening across Tamilnadu, demanding the Cauvery Management board formation, the leader of a Kannada outfit, Kannada saluvali vattal , Vattal Nagaraj today conducted a protest in Bengaluru.
This protest was held against the protests held in Tamilnadu demanding cauvery Management board. Following the protests, Vattal Nagaraj was arrested by the police. During his interview with the press, he had made several controversial statements.
Vattal Nagaraj said that the
protests against Karnataka and demanding Cauvery Management board in Tamilnadu
must be stopped before 16th of April, and if the protests continue
after April 16, the Tamilnadu vehicles in Karnataka will be stopped and
attacked. Earlier, the violent leader had said that as Rajinikanth and Kamal
Haasan had spoken against Karnataka, their movies won’t be released in
Karnataka, and now he has threatened to attack Tamil vehicles. This statement
of Vattal Nagaraj has sent huge shock waves among Tamils in the state.
Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss? Superstar Rajinikanth celebrates his 69th birthday today and on eve of the day, his numerous fans are celebrating with various events and his next movie Petta teaser was also released and fans are going Gaga over it. With BJP losing heavily in the state assembly elections, it has been said that Rajinikanth has decided to delay his political entry further.
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery