Vattal Nagaraj has threatened that, if the people of Tamilnadu continue protesting, demanding the formation of Cauvery Management board, vehicles from Tamilnadu in Karnataka will be stopped. As numerous protests are happening across Tamilnadu, demanding the Cauvery Management board formation, the leader of a Kannada outfit, Kannada saluvali vattal , Vattal Nagaraj today conducted a protest in Bengaluru.
This protest was held against the protests held in Tamilnadu demanding cauvery Management board. Following the protests, Vattal Nagaraj was arrested by the police. During his interview with the press, he had made several controversial statements.
Vattal Nagaraj said that the
protests against Karnataka and demanding Cauvery Management board in Tamilnadu
must be stopped before 16th of April, and if the protests continue
after April 16, the Tamilnadu vehicles in Karnataka will be stopped and
attacked. Earlier, the violent leader had said that as Rajinikanth and Kamal
Haasan had spoken against Karnataka, their movies won’t be released in
Karnataka, and now he has threatened to attack Tamil vehicles. This statement
of Vattal Nagaraj has sent huge shock waves among Tamils in the state.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar