According to sources with huge anger against BJP and some anger against TRS among Seemandhra people living in Telangana, Telangana Congress slowly wants to turn this anger into their favor, their advantage. Previously Seemandhra voters play key role in the victory of any party in (at least) 15 out of 24 Assembly segments in the Greater Hyderabad limits, Congress' state leadership is making its plans to lure Andhra people settled in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile at the same time, it is planning to rope in Seemandhra leaders working in other political parties. Moreover TPCC (Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee) chief N Uttam Kumar Reddy is planning to offer party tickets to all strong Seemandhra leaders working for the party particularly in the Greater Hyderabad limits. Furthermore Congress is already on the job to identify suitable Seemandhra leaders as potential contestants.
Accordingly the names of entrepreneurs, intellectuals and retired top
officials hailed from Seemandhra and settled in Hyderabad are also under
consideration. Sources added that the candidates’ names will be declared six
months before the elections. Further recently Uttam said that the party has a
separate strategy to win majority seats in Great Hyderabad. He said
"Congress is in touch with many Seemandhra leaders working in other
parties in Hyderabad".
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!