Telangana sources added that after a brief hiatus, Revanth has fired a major salvo against KCR's close aide and iconic realtor Jupally Rameswara Rao, of My Home Group. Alleging Jupally of involving in Rs 1000 Crore land scam, Revanth claimed that he has got all necessary "evidences" to prove the alleged 'wrong doing'. Revanth has alleged that a few 'big people' in the government were the masterminds behind the huge land scam unearthed in Kapra municipality.
Meanwhile when describing My Home Rameswara Rao as KCR, KTR's relative, Revanth didn't even spare Rameswara Rao's son and My Homes' Director Vinod Rao into the scam. Moreover when explaining the timeline of the 'land scam', Revanth alleged that Jupally "occupied" a prime land in Kapra municipality belonging to one Rahim Baksh who had left to Pakistan during the partition of the country.
However, according to
Revanth, the land has been declared as an evacuee property after the death of
Easwari Bai as she did not have any heirs. Presently Revanth alleges, "The
Telangana state government is not intervened into the issue and is allowing the
sales, although it is very much aware of the fact that the land belongs to
government." Revanth didn't stop and alleged that IT & PR minister KTR
is "supporting" My Home Group in the issue.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes