As the versatile actor Prakashraj has been making hard hitting comments, tweets on his twitter page, and campaigns against Hindutva and the BJP by participating in fierce debates, the RSS and BJP members had conducted a protest in Bengaluru. Prakashraj, who belongs to Karnataka, and has acted in more than 100 films in multiple languages like Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi, of late has been very vocal in his opinions against the ruling BJP party and their atrocities.
He has often said that the BJP is always focusing on dividing the people on communal basis and rule, by exploiting, and that the ruling government is an irresponsible government with no care or concern for its people. With the Karnataka state Assembly elections scheduled to be held on May 12, the actor has been campaigning heavily against the ruling BJP party, and his speeches have received widespread support and public patronage as well.
In a recent meeting, Prakashraj said
that the Cauvery water issue has been politicized by a group of people and that
thinkers like Gauri Lankesh were killed due to the BJP. Following this, when
Prakashraj was coming in his car, the RSS and BJP members stopped his car, and
protested against him by raising slogans and not letting the car move.
Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss? Superstar Rajinikanth celebrates his 69th birthday today and on eve of the day, his numerous fans are celebrating with various events and his next movie Petta teaser was also released and fans are going Gaga over it. With BJP losing heavily in the state assembly elections, it has been said that Rajinikanth has decided to delay his political entry further.
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery