As the versatile actor Prakashraj has been making hard hitting comments, tweets on his twitter page, and campaigns against Hindutva and the BJP by participating in fierce debates, the RSS and BJP members had conducted a protest in Bengaluru. Prakashraj, who belongs to Karnataka, and has acted in more than 100 films in multiple languages like Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi, of late has been very vocal in his opinions against the ruling BJP party and their atrocities.
He has often said that the BJP is always focusing on dividing the people on communal basis and rule, by exploiting, and that the ruling government is an irresponsible government with no care or concern for its people. With the Karnataka state Assembly elections scheduled to be held on May 12, the actor has been campaigning heavily against the ruling BJP party, and his speeches have received widespread support and public patronage as well.
In a recent meeting, Prakashraj said
that the Cauvery water issue has been politicized by a group of people and that
thinkers like Gauri Lankesh were killed due to the BJP. Following this, when
Prakashraj was coming in his car, the RSS and BJP members stopped his car, and
protested against him by raising slogans and not letting the car move.
Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests Moscow sources reported that the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement that "They welcome the declaration of the Working Party's Chairman Kim Jong Un on the halt of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's nuclear and missile tests from April 21”. The statement said. "We consider the given decision an important step towards the future easing of tensions in the Korean peninsula”.
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP
- Jain youngster becomes Saint leaving Riches!
- 4th class students abused by teacher!
- Prime minister and his 600 letters!
- Chaos in Air India flights!
- Two probes in Tamilnadu Sex for Cash Scandal Case
- Prakash Raj not willing to join politics
- Why YSR Congress party showers sudden love on Pawan Kalyan?
- 20 Indian Americans running for US Congressional elections this year
- US Chip maker Qualcomm cuts jobs at its facilities in California
- April 24, last date for filing nominations for Karnataka Polls
- Pawan Kalyan's critic Kathi Mahesh lashed out at Pawan's latest act
- Private Bus plunged into a Pit at NH 65 Highway
- Two Korea's opened a hotline between their leaders