As per latest report currently the entire nation is erupting in anger amidst the shameful gang rapes of two young girls hailing from Jammu and Kashmir's Kathua and Uttar Pradesh's Unnao. Meanwhile what's paining everyone even more is Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's deafening silence. Recently in Kathua, an 8 year old nomadic Bakarwal tribal girl named Asifa was found missing from her home on January 10.
Meanwhile as per report Asifa's body was found in the same area after a week. Accordingly the girl was allegedly kidnapped; drugged, raped inside a temple before being killed brutally by 6 men and the prime accused is the temple priest. Presently the case gained nationwide attention when local lawyers tried to prevent the J&K Police from filing the charge sheet and raising slogans in defense of the accused.
Moreover in Unnao, a 16 year old girl was allegedly gang raped by BJP MLA
Kuldeep Singh Sengar and his two brothers. Further the case came into limelight
when the girl and her family attempted suicide, alleging that no action was
taken against the accused and the situation worsened when the girl's father
died mysteriously in police custody. Furthermore UP CM Yogi Adityanath handed
over the case to the CBI. Meanwhile in both the cases, the ruling BJP has
received a huge backlash from all the corners of the country.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes