As per latest report currently the entire nation is erupting in anger amidst the shameful gang rapes of two young girls hailing from Jammu and Kashmir's Kathua and Uttar Pradesh's Unnao. Meanwhile what's paining everyone even more is Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's deafening silence. Recently in Kathua, an 8 year old nomadic Bakarwal tribal girl named Asifa was found missing from her home on January 10.
Meanwhile as per report Asifa's body was found in the same area after a week. Accordingly the girl was allegedly kidnapped; drugged, raped inside a temple before being killed brutally by 6 men and the prime accused is the temple priest. Presently the case gained nationwide attention when local lawyers tried to prevent the J&K Police from filing the charge sheet and raising slogans in defense of the accused.
Moreover in Unnao, a 16 year old girl was allegedly gang raped by BJP MLA
Kuldeep Singh Sengar and his two brothers. Further the case came into limelight
when the girl and her family attempted suicide, alleging that no action was
taken against the accused and the situation worsened when the girl's father
died mysteriously in police custody. Furthermore UP CM Yogi Adityanath handed
over the case to the CBI. Meanwhile in both the cases, the ruling BJP has
received a huge backlash from all the corners of the country.
Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow? As per report from New Delhi from Monsoon Parliament session which began from yesterday, after evading the discussion and debate on the No-Confidence Motion in the last session of the Parliament, finally BJP led NDA is gearing up to face its first ever No-Trust Motion. Meanwhile the Speaker has notified that the discussion on the No-Confidence Motion moved by Telugu Desam Party will take place on Friday (July 20), Modi & Co is getting prepared for the crucial debate.
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!
- Operation parking ends after 36 hours!
- Indian Coast Guard Station at Tuticorin to get offshore patrolling vessels
- Trump's support of Putin set off an endless wave of condemnation in US
- Obama who scripted history shown fascination with Mahatma Gandhi
- PM Modi's next focus is developing Youth Empowerment Scheme
- WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub