As per latest report currently the entire nation is erupting in anger amidst the shameful gang rapes of two young girls hailing from Jammu and Kashmir's Kathua and Uttar Pradesh's Unnao. Meanwhile what's paining everyone even more is Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's deafening silence. Recently in Kathua, an 8 year old nomadic Bakarwal tribal girl named Asifa was found missing from her home on January 10.
Meanwhile as per report Asifa's body was found in the same area after a week. Accordingly the girl was allegedly kidnapped; drugged, raped inside a temple before being killed brutally by 6 men and the prime accused is the temple priest. Presently the case gained nationwide attention when local lawyers tried to prevent the J&K Police from filing the charge sheet and raising slogans in defense of the accused.
Moreover in Unnao, a 16 year old girl was allegedly gang raped by BJP MLA
Kuldeep Singh Sengar and his two brothers. Further the case came into limelight
when the girl and her family attempted suicide, alleging that no action was
taken against the accused and the situation worsened when the girl's father
died mysteriously in police custody. Furthermore UP CM Yogi Adityanath handed
over the case to the CBI. Meanwhile in both the cases, the ruling BJP has
received a huge backlash from all the corners of the country.
Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA? According to the latest report of the Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) and the National Election Watch, YS Jagan from Andhra Pradesh is India's fifth most earning MLA. Jagan's annual earnings are pegged at Rs 13.92 Crore. Reports added including the earning of his wife YS Bharati and the income of other family members, his total income stood at Rs 18.13 Crore per year.
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!