Accordingly Indian Freedom Fighter BR Ambedkar, the architect of Indian Constitution, is among other achievements, he is known more for championing the cause of the backward classes. Meanwhile BR Ambedkar worked relentlessly to eliminate discrimination against the Dalit in Indian society and was also the first Law Minister of Independent India.
Moreover to this day, he remains an inspiration to several people who are working for the upliftment of Dalits who continue to be victims of social discrimination. BR Ambedkar’s quotes are valuable to the society as a whole. He said Law and order are the medicine of the body politic and when the body politic gets sick, medicine must be administered.
He measured the progress of a community by the
degree of progress which women have achieved and every man who repeats the
dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit
that one class is not fit to rule another class. He added an idea needs
propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and
die. He also liked the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity.
Furthermore today on Ambedkar Jayanti, rich tributes poured in for the social
reformer on Twitter.
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!