Accordingly Indian Freedom Fighter BR Ambedkar, the architect of Indian Constitution, is among other achievements, he is known more for championing the cause of the backward classes. Meanwhile BR Ambedkar worked relentlessly to eliminate discrimination against the Dalit in Indian society and was also the first Law Minister of Independent India.
Moreover to this day, he remains an inspiration to several people who are working for the upliftment of Dalits who continue to be victims of social discrimination. BR Ambedkar’s quotes are valuable to the society as a whole. He said Law and order are the medicine of the body politic and when the body politic gets sick, medicine must be administered.
He measured the progress of a community by the
degree of progress which women have achieved and every man who repeats the
dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit
that one class is not fit to rule another class. He added an idea needs
propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and
die. He also liked the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity.
Furthermore today on Ambedkar Jayanti, rich tributes poured in for the social
reformer on Twitter.
Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss? Superstar Rajinikanth celebrates his 69th birthday today and on eve of the day, his numerous fans are celebrating with various events and his next movie Petta teaser was also released and fans are going Gaga over it. With BJP losing heavily in the state assembly elections, it has been said that Rajinikanth has decided to delay his political entry further.
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery