Accordingly Indian Freedom Fighter BR Ambedkar, the architect of Indian Constitution, is among other achievements, he is known more for championing the cause of the backward classes. Meanwhile BR Ambedkar worked relentlessly to eliminate discrimination against the Dalit in Indian society and was also the first Law Minister of Independent India.
Moreover to this day, he remains an inspiration to several people who are working for the upliftment of Dalits who continue to be victims of social discrimination. BR Ambedkar’s quotes are valuable to the society as a whole. He said Law and order are the medicine of the body politic and when the body politic gets sick, medicine must be administered.
He measured the progress of a community by the
degree of progress which women have achieved and every man who repeats the
dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit
that one class is not fit to rule another class. He added an idea needs
propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and
die. He also liked the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity.
Furthermore today on Ambedkar Jayanti, rich tributes poured in for the social
reformer on Twitter.
Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA? According to the latest report of the Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) and the National Election Watch, YS Jagan from Andhra Pradesh is India's fifth most earning MLA. Jagan's annual earnings are pegged at Rs 13.92 Crore. Reports added including the earning of his wife YS Bharati and the income of other family members, his total income stood at Rs 18.13 Crore per year.
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!