Today, the main accused of the Kathua girl rape case had been produced before the court. During the proceedings, one of the main accused, Sanjiram had demanded that he wanted a lie detector test to be conducted. In January, Asifa, an 8 year old girl belonging to Kashmir's Kathua district had been brutally raped inside a temple, and now, in connection to the rape and death case, 8 accused have been arrested, and they were produced before the session’s court.
As one of the accused was a minor, he has been lodged in Juvenile home, and the judge had instructed to produce the charge sheet to the 7 remaining accused. According to the charge sheet, the main motive behind the rape was to threaten the minority Muslims out of the place, and Devistan temple secretary had been added as the main accused.
Retired Income tax officer Sanjiram(60) , one of the main accused, said that he had no connection with the case, and he wanted a lie detector test to be conducted on him to find that he wasn't lying. Now the case has been postponed to 28th April. On the Other hand, the cases filed by advocate Deepika Singh Rajawat that she has been receiving death threats for taking up Asifa case, will also be investigated further.
Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence San Francisco sources reported that accused of helping to spur violence in countries like Myanmar, Sri Lanka and India, Facebook has said it will begin removing misinformation that leads to violence and physical harm. Presently as per report Facebook bans content that directly calls for violence but the new policy will cover fake news that has the potential to stir up physical harm.
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!