Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that as per report a book on abusive language used by YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's against AP government and also Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu is coming soon in the market.
According to sources the ruling TDP has decided to publish the book which illustrated in detail Jagan's use of language against Chandrababu and his government in the public meetings and press conferences held for last four years in Andhra Pradesh. He had uttered rude and bad words about CM Chandrababu Naidu and in many public speaking he had scolded as CM is a dog and so on.
Media reports that the book will contain the abusive words used by YSR Congress leader in his speeches in detail. Furthermore Chandrababu instructed the TDP leaders to bring out the book as soon as possible and distribute them to the public. Moreover leaders said the book will expose Jagan's arrogance and political immaturity.
Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27 Sources from United Nations stated that President Donald Trump will talk about protecting US sovereignty, expanding relations with countries that share similar values and call for a halt to the spread of weapons of mass destruction during next week's gathering of world leaders at the UN General Assembly. Meanwhile Trump will participate in a number of UN General Assembly (UNGA) events and bilateral meetings from September 24-27.
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes