In Karnataka, things are happening exactly opposite of what BJP had wanted to. The Karnataka state assembly elections are scheduled to be held on May 12, and the counting for the same will be done on May 15, for a total of 224 constituencies.
When central minister Prakash Javadekar had visited Karnataka last September, he had confidently opined that BJP will win 150 out of the 224 constituencies of the state in the assembly elections. He had named the same as Mission 150 as well. But with just 2 days left for the elections, none from the BJP cadre has opened up on the word yet.
While at the beginning there were hash tags for
Mission 150, now there's not a single of mention of it, and the reason is that,
it has been predicted that there will be a hanging government this time, with
BJP not getting any majority. In a similar situation though in Gujarat, BJP had
won 99 out of the 182 seats, it had won 50% votes, but congress had created the
impression that they worked better and effective. At present, the BJP party as
well the cadre is waiting to witness at least a victory and nothing more.
TTD gets Rs.1 Crore Donation Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- What happened to the case lodged by Sterlite?
- Plastic Surgeon caught red-handed as Patient dies from Butt englargement injection
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Rahul & Sonia maintains good relation with UPA parties & to defeat Modi in 2019
- Croatia motivated Many Smaller Nations in FIFA World Cup, Will India be Motivated?
- Why President of Iran warned US against pursuing conflict with his country?
- Many shot dead before Toronto Restaurant at Canada
- Germany, world's largest car makers are affected hard by US import tariffs
- Piyush Goyal said he did not understand "foreign English accent" of Shashi Tharoor
- Mamata Banerjee escalating attack against Modi regime
- Engineering aspirants getting ready for Online Engineering Counseling from July 25- August 20
- GST Prices dropped to 18% from 28%
- Subramanian Swamy wants Modi to undergo health check-up!
- Chennai School demands 2 Lakhs caution deposit from Parents - Parents Protest!
- Building collapses in Chennai as many feared dead!