In Karnataka, things are happening exactly opposite of what BJP had wanted to. The Karnataka state assembly elections are scheduled to be held on May 12, and the counting for the same will be done on May 15, for a total of 224 constituencies.
When central minister Prakash Javadekar had visited Karnataka last September, he had confidently opined that BJP will win 150 out of the 224 constituencies of the state in the assembly elections. He had named the same as Mission 150 as well. But with just 2 days left for the elections, none from the BJP cadre has opened up on the word yet.
While at the beginning there were hash tags for
Mission 150, now there's not a single of mention of it, and the reason is that,
it has been predicted that there will be a hanging government this time, with
BJP not getting any majority. In a similar situation though in Gujarat, BJP had
won 99 out of the 182 seats, it had won 50% votes, but congress had created the
impression that they worked better and effective. At present, the BJP party as
well the cadre is waiting to witness at least a victory and nothing more.
North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang Sources from Pyongyang reported that South Korean President MMoon Jae arrived in Pyongyang on Tuesday, where he was welcomed North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un in an elaborate ceremony, featuring a cheek to cheek hug. Accordingly the meeting between Moon and Kim came about four months after the two last met on May 26 inside the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas.
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!