In Karnataka, things are happening exactly opposite of what BJP had wanted to. The Karnataka state assembly elections are scheduled to be held on May 12, and the counting for the same will be done on May 15, for a total of 224 constituencies.
When central minister Prakash Javadekar had visited Karnataka last September, he had confidently opined that BJP will win 150 out of the 224 constituencies of the state in the assembly elections. He had named the same as Mission 150 as well. But with just 2 days left for the elections, none from the BJP cadre has opened up on the word yet.
While at the beginning there were hash tags for
Mission 150, now there's not a single of mention of it, and the reason is that,
it has been predicted that there will be a hanging government this time, with
BJP not getting any majority. In a similar situation though in Gujarat, BJP had
won 99 out of the 182 seats, it had won 50% votes, but congress had created the
impression that they worked better and effective. At present, the BJP party as
well the cadre is waiting to witness at least a victory and nothing more.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam