In Karnataka, things are happening exactly opposite of what BJP had wanted to. The Karnataka state assembly elections are scheduled to be held on May 12, and the counting for the same will be done on May 15, for a total of 224 constituencies.
When central minister Prakash Javadekar had visited Karnataka last September, he had confidently opined that BJP will win 150 out of the 224 constituencies of the state in the assembly elections. He had named the same as Mission 150 as well. But with just 2 days left for the elections, none from the BJP cadre has opened up on the word yet.
While at the beginning there were hash tags for
Mission 150, now there's not a single of mention of it, and the reason is that,
it has been predicted that there will be a hanging government this time, with
BJP not getting any majority. In a similar situation though in Gujarat, BJP had
won 99 out of the 182 seats, it had won 50% votes, but congress had created the
impression that they worked better and effective. At present, the BJP party as
well the cadre is waiting to witness at least a victory and nothing more.
Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma? Andhra Pradesh sources reported that Chandrababu's presence at the swearing-in ceremony of Kumaraswamy had further embarrassed his political enemy Narendra Modi. Meanwhile in continuation to this, Chandrababu Naidu has now come up with a master-plan to further humiliate Modi-Shah combine. As per report Naidu will be inviting all major national leaders and regional party chiefs to the Dharma Porata Sabha in Amaravati.
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India